Chapter 25

I don't own Frozen or Rise of the Guardians!

"Prince Hans," Anna blinked several times in disbelief. "Where...?"

Even Jack had a bewildered expression. The last time he saw Hans, Dark Elsa's minions and turned him into a bloody pulp and dragged his mangled body across the frozen courtyard. So, how could Hans just waltz in as if nothing had happened? Then again, Jack slowly began raising his staff and eyed him warily.

"Prince who," Bunnymund raised an eyebrow.

Kristoff whispered to the Easter guardian. "That was Anna's ex fiancée."

"Prince whatever his name is? Mate," Bunnymund shook his head in aghast. "You can't be serious."

"Unfortunately, I am. She told me when we went looking for her sister."

Bunnymund could do nothing but face-palm. He glanced at Hans who smiled at them while sauntering in. He scowled at Hans; there was something he didn't like about this guy. His white pristine suit, the red violet cravat and even, his perfectly white teeth! There's something wrong with this guy, Bunnymund growled inwardly. He couldn't shake off the chill running down his spine.

"Oh Anna, I got so worried about you," Hans cried out and ran towards her. "Your sister...!"

"I dare you to finish that sentence," Anna stepped up and held Kristoff back, keeping her hand in front of him after seeing him draw out his pickaxe.

Elsa stood back as Jack stepped in front of her. She warily watched Hans movement as her hands started glowing with frost. Jack glanced at Elsa before dropping his hand on hers. She looked up and saw him smile at her, causing her to relax a bit. At least Jack was here now. If anything went wrong, he was the only one well-equipped to beat back whatever was terrorizing Arendelle. Him and a huge gray rabbit?

"Um, Jack," Elsa asked and scanned Bunnymund head to toe. "Is he...?"

Jack raised an eyebrow when he followed Elsa's trail of sight only to see her looking at Bunnymund. He chuckled softly; a lot of people found it weird that the Easter bunny was not the adorable white bunny with a basket of eggs that everyone imagined.

"Don't worry he's with us," Jack smiled and patted her shoulder. "He's the Guardian of Spring."

Elsa gasped. "Spring? He can stop the winter?"

"He can help stop it but it has to be us doing most of the work," Jack explained before patting her shoulder. "You can do it. I know you can."

Elsa nodded while looking back at Anna who glared at Hans.

"I was just about to say that you and your sister's in danger," Hans cried out.

Anna raised an eyebrow, startled. "Huh? By what?"

"Or rather by whom," Bunnymund growled and folded his arms. "Make it snappy, Princey. We don't got all day."

Suddenly, Hans' expression became dark and his eyes changed into an amber yellow colour. "By me!"

Out of nowhere, Hans roared and unleashed a tornado of black sand. Before it could hit them, gold sand crashed through the glass and formed a golden cocoon around them. Hans gasped as the Guardian of Sleep suddenly materialized before him with a sleigh crashing through the roof. Anna yelped and Olaf jumped into her arms.

"Ho ho ho," a big beefy man came in with two scimitars, tossing them around. "Merry Christmas!"

A rainbow coloured lady descended from the roof with other fairies following after her. "Heeey, are we late?"