Chapter 10

Me: I don’t own ROTG or Frozen! J 

Chapter 10 

Jack followed after Anna, floating in the air. The brunette princess didn’t turn around to notice but then again, Jack wasn’t even sure if she could feel him behind her. The guardian of fun floated around and jumped high into the air to look for the cathedral. 

“Jesus,” Jack pursed his lips until he found Anna running to a small chapel nearby. “There it is!” 

The guardian of fun phased through the roof while landing right next to Elsa. The pale blonde young woman stood in front of the bishop, breathing heavily. He saw the nervousness flicker in her eyes but he gently dropped his hand on her shoulder. Elsa shivered slightly and looked up only to see Jack standing next to her. 

“J-Jack,” she whispered. “Wh-why are you here?” 

“What kind of guy would I be to miss out on your coronation,” Jack smiled then looking at her hair. “Hmmm, I’ve always preferred your hair down.” 

Elsa narrowed her eyes, trying her best to maintain her composure. “Jack, please – leave. I don’t want to ruin this for anybody. Anna was so excited for this day...” 

Jack lowered his head and slowly lifted his hand off her shoulder. “I’m sorry, Elsa. Don’t worry, I’ll do my best not to make trouble.” 

She watched Jack slowly step away as he leaned against the wall nearest to the front most pew. As soon as the ceremony started, the bishop rose up while one of the servers brought the sceptre and the orb. Elsa exhaled sharply as the choir began to sing. She bowed her head as the bishop placed the crown on her head. As soon as she saw the sceptre and the orb on a pillow, she prepared to pick them up. 

“Your majesty.” 

Elsa looked up as the bishop smiled. 

“Your gloves, please.” 

Elsa swallowed nervously while looking at the sceptre and the orb. She glanced at the people for one moment as she saw Jack smiling at her. She shivered fearfully while slowly removing her gloves. She warily looked at the sceptre and the orb on the pillow before slowly picking it up. With that, she turned around to face the people as the bishop began reciting a long piece. 

Sehm hon HELL-drr IN-um HELL-gum 

AYG-num ok krund ee THES-um HELLgah 

STAHTH, ehk teh frahm FUR-ear Uthear... 

Elsa nervously looked at the sceptre and the orb as it began to freeze. She shivered in fear while looking at the ice. Jack’s eyes widened as he closed his eyes, breathing deeply. He had never tried long distance control but he began mentally praying to himself that he could stop it. 

“Please let it work, let it work,” Jack mumbled as he saw the ice fading away. “Yes!” 

“...Queen Elsa of Arendelle,” the bishop declared as Elsa quickly placed the sceptre and the orb on the pillow, covering her hands with gloves. 

“Queen Elsa of Arendelle,” the audience declared. 

Soon, the people began to cheer loudly as Elsa glanced at one side to see Jack. She exhaled in relief while looking at both the sceptre and the orb that returned back to normal before anyone noticed. She smiled kindly to him before looking at her hands and then looking at him again. The guardian of fun smiled back at her before mouthing. 

“Way to go, Elsa.” 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

 Night passed as Jack stayed outside the hallway. Trumpets blared as people began to dance, eat and laugh. The guardian of fun inhaled the scent of the food while smiling at the brightly lit ballrooms. He slowly stepped in, dodging the crowd of people as they gathered up front. Jack made his way to the front as he saw the butler introducing Elsa and Anna.