Chapter 19

Me: I don't own Frozen or ROTG!

Chapter 19

Anna shivered as the cold wind licked against her skin. "E-Elsa?"

The Ice Queen stepped in with a sultry smile, folding her arms. She walked towards one of the chairs before taking a seat and folding her legs elegantly. Anna looked at Elsa's dark coloured hair and purple finger nail polish, wondering what in the world happened. She wasn't her usual elegant and controlled self.

"Well, Anna – feeling a little cold aren't we," Elsa smirked. "You look rather... frozen..."

Anna shivered and nodded. "Y-Yes..."

"Where's your beloved prince? Isn't he supposed to save you," Elsa jeered. "Didn't he proclaim to love you forever and ever and let you live your happily ever after!?"

"Yes! YES HE DID," Anna broke down in a hysterical fit, crying and screaming. "He promised!"

Olaf gasped when he noticed that Anna's feet were now turning white.

"He promised! He promised he would love me! He said love was an open door," she sobbed. "Yet he left me here! He went out to kill you because he wanted power! I should have seen that! But I didn't! I just wanted to be loved! And it's all your fault-!"

Elsa froze and then glowered at her. "What?"

"You left me alone! You kept telling me to go away," Anna screamed in a fit of rage. "And all I wanted – was to build a snowman-!"

Before Anna could finish her statement, Anna suddenly froze when Elsa put her hand out. Her feet began to move by itself as Elsa grinned. But it wasn't the usual grin that she had been used to. It was not the same grin she saw when she and her sister found a stash of chocolate one day. She could feel a chill run down her spine as Elsa stepped towards her.

"Then go build your snowman then," Elsa hummed coldly before twirling her hand. "Or better yet, why don't you become the snowman?"

Anna gasped for air as her legs began to freeze. Elsa watched her with a darkly and began walking away. Olaf jumped and ran after her, looking at Anna. The ginger-haired princess whimpered in pain only to see her sister walk out the door. The moment Elsa left, Olaf could hear Anna whimper.

"I just wanted was to build a snowman with you..."

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Jack was left outside to fight the wendigos. Kristoff swung his pick axe while he had his staff. Freezing a curved blade over his shepherd staff, he swung his scythe and slashed the wendigo's head off. Snow splattered on the ground as the wendigos had glowing gold eyes. Kristoff swallowed hard while kicking another one down.

"Is this Elsa's doing," Kristoff asked and ducked from another attack.

Jack mournfully nodded. "Possibly, her fear had grown so strong that it had to spill somewhere."

"But why wendigos? Couldn't she have summoned yetis instead?!"

"That's because she never fear snowmen," Jack explained before kicking another one in the face. "She just wanted to..."

Do you wanna build a snowman?

He remembered when Anna would sing those words in front of Elsa's door. He remembered how Elsa would want to build a snowman with her but could not. She had shut herself away only to look at her powers as a curse. He was always told that his frost powers were a gift from the man on the moon. Soon, the whole area began populating with wendigos as they unleashed a blizzard all over Arendelle.