Chapter 15

I don't own ROTG or Frozen! Sorry for the really late update. I’ve been working with my original works more than my fanfictions because it’s the one I actually plan to publish after I graduate. So do swing by and leave a comment or a vote! Thanks!

 Chapter 15

Anna couldn't believe that all her memories had gotten edited. No wonder Elsa had been pulling away from her! She was made to believe that her sister didn't have powers! But why? Sure she was blasted in the head but that was by accident. Surely Elsa didn't mean to hurt her! Anna glanced at her hands and sighed.

"Why? Why would my parents allow that," Anna whispered softly.

"They did it to protect you."

Anna looked at Jack who smiled kindly.

"Wait, what do you mean," Anna stared in shock and surprise.

Jack continued to walk alongside her. "They only had your best interests at heart. And now, we're going back to the people who helped you before."

 Kristoff raised an eyebrow. "She's met them before?"

"In an unconscious state," Jack drawled in amusement while hanging his arms on his staff. "How do you think her memories got edited in the first place?"

Kristoff blinked several times in disbelief before shaking it off, continuing their travel. He glanced at the white haired guardian as Jack floated alongside them, looping around as he flew. Kristoff snorted in annoyance as Sven followed him.

"Show off," he muttered while looking away. "If he could fly, why couldn't he jist fly us there?"

Jack happened to overhear the blonde male. "Because I'm not exactly sure where it is," he admitted mildly. "If you could tell me then, that would be great."

Kristoff gawked; how the hell did he hear fron his distance? "A-ah yeah, it's down the mountain and make a left into the forest. Follow the pathway all the way down to a circle of rocks."

Jack shrugged. "Alright then."

/\/\/\/\/\

The trip was pretty uneventful as Jack remained silent. He didn't know what to say to Anna after all those years. However, he had been more preoccupied with Elsa. How did her powers get that strong and who was helping her? Her powers matched his but he could feel a malevolent feel to it. Something more sinister and cold...

"What happened to her," Jack murmured softly to himself before looking at the moon. "Elsa..."

"You're thinking about my sister?"

Jack snapped his head towards Anna before nodding sadly. "Y-yeah..."

"I always knew you guys had some sort of special connection," Anna beamed brightly while slinging her arm on Jack. "Does your heart pound? Does your mind go blank? Do you think about her every waking moment?"

Jack chuckled sheepishly. "I wouldn't say every waking moment. But despite the cold," - Jack placed his hand on his chest, "She was always so... Warm..."

Anna giggled and exclaimed. "YOU LOVE MY SISTER!"

Jack gawked and shook his head. "N-no, I mean... Yes but no but... Argh!"

Anna giggled with delight. "Face it, you love my sister."

Jack didn't know how to respond. Despite Anna's naïvety and recklessness, he found her intuitive very astonishing. He couldn't understand how Anna knew about love when she had been sealed in the castle all her life. Jack sighed deeply before smiling with nostalgia when he remembered her dancing and feeling free with her powers.