Chapter 12

Me: I don’t own Frozen or ROTG! Sorry for the late update guys! School just got crazy and I found myself downloading my old childhood games for the PSX. 

Chapter 12 

Jack leaned against the wall as he found Elsa happily playing with her powers. When was the last time he had seen her that happy? It had been years! The guardian of fun chuckled quietly to himself while placing his staff against the wall while Elsa pursed her lips in trying to get something right. She glowered darkly at nothing before shooting out an ice bolt on the floor. Suddenly, a huge tree sprouted from the ground with frozen flowers and leaves blooming on the branches. 

“Wow, that’s pretty creative,” Jack nodded in approval. 

Elsa raised an eyebrow. “Thanks. How about you?” 

Jack pointed to himself. “Me? What are you talking about?” 

“Show me what you got.” 

The guardian of fun chuckled in amusement; he had never expected his own pupil to become this cocky when she was initially so afraid of her powers. Elsa stared at him with a more confident and mischievous glint in her eyes. Jack smirked while forming snow in his hands. 

“You ready?” 

Elsa nodded and with a wave of her hand, conjured a horse that reared with a neigh. Jack jumped up into the air before creating an eagle out of thin air, riding on its back. The queen laughed in delight while she played with more of her ice powers, creating more creatures. Jack grinned in delight and exploded little snowflakes into the air. 

“See? You just needed a lot of practice, Elsa,” Jack grinned. 

“Yeah I know right,” Elsa beamed with delight. 

“Once you mastered this, maybe we can go for something bigger! Like controlling the weather!” 

Elsa stared in shock before looking at her hands and shaking her head at Jack. “Wh-what? Controlling the weather? That’s insane!” 

“Maybe just where the blizzard goes or the intensity of the blizzard,” Jack shrugged before sitting on one of the chairs he had made. “I’m not gonna ask you to block out the sun. Heck, even I can’t do that!” 

Elsa giggled before sitting next to Jack, exhaling in relief. She had expected herself to be roaming around the castle forever alone. After what had happened back in Arendelle, she shivered at the mere memory of returning home. She glanced at her hands with a soft smile before looking out the window that led to the balcony, showing a beautiful sunrise. 

“Jack, this is something I never imagined I could do,” Elsa looked at the huge ice castle around her. “A castle this big…” 

Jack shrugged. “Well, ice has always been linked with some fun. And when you need to have fun in life, you get extremely creative.” 

“Mm hm,” Elsa stared absent-mindedly at the sunrise. 

However, she didn’t notice Jack looking at her. 

The guardian of fun smiled lightly while looking at Elsa finally be at ease with her powers. He had seen her grow up and she had begun to show less emotion. Even the way she walked and strode, it was as if every move had been calculated from the very beginning. Jack chuckled softly while looking at her entire attire. It had changed from the conservative Elsa into something more befitting of what she was. Although, he still couldn’t help but wonder: where had her powers come from and why did her eyes turn yellow?