Chapter 13

Me: I don’t own Frozen or ROTG! 

Chapter 13 

Jack flew down and headed towards the mountainside. He skipped over some of the snowy peaks before landing on one of the trees. Jack, lowering his body, hid behind the trees while watching Anna and some other people walk with her. The guardian of fun watched her in amusement; he leapt off before landing right in front of her. 

“Anna,” Jack called out. “That’s enough!” 

Anna however didn’t stop walking. “Kristoff, how exactly are we going to get up this mountain?” 

Kristoff pulled out a hook and some rope. “We’re going to have to,” – he suddenly found Anna climbing. “What are you doing?” 

Anna struggled to climb. “I’m going to talk to my sister!” 

Jack snickered in amusement while floating up right in front of Anna’s face. He shrugged in amusement before blowing some ice and snow into her face. 

“Wah,” Anna suddenly fell off and fell right into Kristoff’s arms. “Oh...” 

Kristoff looked at Anna before suddenly letting her down. “Ah, sorry.” 

Anna dropped in a small fluff of snow while looking at the mountain determinedly. “Look out, mountain! I’m going to climb up and get to the top!” 

Jack sighed in resignation, shaking his head. He gently touched the cliff with his staff before floating around while freezing up some more of the areas. Anna tried climbing up again as the white haired guardian floated up right in front of her again. He breathed out gently and blew icy breezes in her face. 

“Waaah, oh God,” Anna fell backwards and fell once again in Kristoff’s arms. 

However, what Jack didn’t notice was that the snowman had been staring at him the whole time. 

Olaf stared at Jack blowing icy winds at Anna every time she tried to climb. He tried to snap himself out of it, thinking that he was hallucinating. He shook his head before staring at Jack once more, realizing that he recognized him. 

“You’re Jack Frost,” Olaf gasped. 

Jack suddenly snapped his head towards Olaf, realizing that the snowman could see him. “Oh snap.” 

Anna blinked several times. “What?” 

Kristoff shook his head and gawked at him. “What? Who in the world is Jack Frost?” 

“You taught Elsa how to control her powers,” Olaf repeated.

Jack swallowed nervously and lied. “I just got here!” 

“No, I can feel it. I know you,” Olaf began walking towards him. 

“Olaf? Are you okay?” 

Jack exhaled sharply as the snowman walked away from him. The guardian of fun sighed deeply while watching Anna trying to climb up again. He lazily lay down on the ground while blowing his nails casually. He pointed his staff carelessly at the cliff and froze it. However, Olaf then began walking away and pointed excitedly. 

“I found a bridge leading there, Anna!” 

Jack suddenly clambered up to his feet and saw them taking the bridge. He immediately flew over towards the castle and headed straight into the balcony window. He ran through the hallways and finally got into one of the rooms where Elsa stood quietly, staring at the mirror.