"What you doing big head lil girl" he asked with his face close to the camera.

"Scoot back some dang" I laughed.

"And nothing chillin" I shrugged.

"Where you at" He Asked.

"Umm nowhere" I Said making it obvious.

He squinted his eyes. "You doing something you don't got no business doing".

"You sound like my OG" I laughed trying to changed the subject.

"Nah foreal though where you at" He Asked.

"I stole your car nigga" I blurted out.

"which one" he asked Laughing.

"The tesla, you at the Stu"

"yeahhh" he twisted his hair.

"make a song about me" I cheesed.

"Who I look like Lil Durk?" He Asked and my mouth dropped.

"damn ok"

"I'm playing witchu but I gotchu when I finish this albumn, matter fact imma make a whole albumn for you" he smiled.

"Awww" I blushed.

"Yeah yeah, don't fuck up my car or I'm fucking you up" he pointed his finger in the camera.

"Yes sir" I laughed.

"Ight, I love you" he said.

"I love you too" I Said Back before hanging up.

I pulled up to Esha's house and saw boomer outside on the porch smoking a blunt.I honked the horn and he jumped.I started cracking up.

"That shit ain't funny" he yelled.

I was laughing hard as fuck I stomped my foot down and pressed the gas and the car sped down the street. My eyes widened and I stopped the car before it could crash into anything.

All I heard was boomer laughing.

"Now that was funny" he said.

"No it's not I could've died" I Mugged Him.

"That's NeeNee, Girl get yo ass in this house" My auntie yelled.

I parked the car in her driveway before getting out and hugging her.

"I ain't see you in a while" she smiled.

"Get with that youngboy and act like you don't know nobody, look at you all designer down" she looked me up and down.

"Ma what you want her to do because you complementing too much" Esha came from her room and asked.

"I do need yall to go to Publix for me and get some stuff for me too cook" she sighed.

"Cook? What you need" I asked fast.

"Fat ass" Boomer mumbled and she slapped him on the back of the head causing me and Esha to burst into laughter

"Always abusing me next time I'm calling CPS" he mugged her and sat down on the couch.

"So what we need to get" I asked.

"Crawfish,corn,crabs,shrimp, and red potatoes and some butter I got everything else and get yall some sodas get a 12 pack of sprite and coke" she said and I nodded.