SECOND STRING- kisses and daggers

Walking to the door was the start of my biggest mistake that night. Swinging open the French door, I saw my first glimpse of Tyler, awaiting in the moonlight.

I locked the door quickly, making my way down the steps. Tyler and I, walked hand and hand through the darkness, and into the light of the streetlights basked overhead. Soon enough we arrived at Riverstream park, an inclosed space, hidden by trees and in close proximity to a deep river. We were alone at the park, with not a person, car or house in sight. As my eyes were bathing in the beautiful stars, I was roughly shaken away from their beauty. Tyler grabbed my face with a strong force, attacking my lips. I started to kiss back, but not five minutes into it, he attempted to take off my clothes. Struggling against him, I managed to pull him onto the ground. As my hands scouraged the ground, he ripped my shirt off of my head. As he grouped my body, my hand felt around for a stick, rock or something I could use to save myself.

Feeling around, my hands miracoulously gazed over a thick, pointy stick with a jagged edge. Perfect. As soon as Tyler mannaged to snap off my bra and peel off my jeans, I drove the wooden dagger into his heart.

Quickly reapplying my clothes, I stood up and began drawing the stick further and further into his chest. I ignored his gasps of pain, and kept twisting the wood untill, he was almost fully dead. Dragging his heavy body was a hard task, but I mannaged. I placed him onto the edge of the river and climbed on top of him. He was so beautiful, but a monster. I placed my lips on his, plugging his nose, and blocking any air from entering his peirced lungs. I kissed him with a rough passion, lighting my body on fire. As I kissed deeper and deeper, I cut off his last breaths, quite litteraly kissing him to death.

As the river washed away Tyler, any evidence left behind, I checked the area to make sure I was left innocent, with no way to be prove guilty. Even though I wasn't feeling guilt the slightest, I raced home, the cold wind washing away any feeling. I jumped in the shower and headed to bed.

Rich kids get away with everything and once again Levie did. But somehow someone got in her way.