SECOND STRING- and revenge was served

Two days earlier, the dish was in preperation. Walking down the halls, Levey scourned out her main course of the week. Demetery. Leaning against the side of a locker, he was clearly enjoying the view of the cheerleaders in front of him. Levey pushed the sluts out of her way, her eyes setting course on Demetry. Thankfully, He didn't remember her.

Working her charms and her skills, Levie had snagged a date for Friday night.

As Friday night aproached Levie made the final preperations for her date. Demetry had agreed to meet at her place at sharply eight o'clock.

Soon enough two knocks came from the front door. Levie was thankful he had listened and brought his bike. Jumping on her own, they began to ride down the street, Levie in lead, their laughter clinging in the air. But Levie's was fake. As they approached the icecream factory on the south side, Levey picked the lock while wearing Guicci gloves, ensuring she would most likely not get caught. As the two teens slipped through the doors, Levie unlugged the security cameras, smartly wearing her hood, so the wouldn't previously get an image of her face.

Right of the bat Levie pushed Demetry against the freezer door, practically atacking his face. It was dark and the low hum of the machinery had stopped him from seeing Levie slowly open the pad locked door. Without any warning the freezer door slipped from beneath Demetry. Levie pushed him and with a thud he hit the floor. "What the hell!" he hissed furiously. "Grade four, Levie Patricks, remember the name. Hasta lavista, motherfucker." And with that she slammed and deadbolted the freezer door. Turning the thermostat, unimaginably low, she knew he'd be dead by morning. Walking out without a trace, Levie headed home. She had killed someone, but then again rich kids get away with everything, which she did.

Levie Patricks had lost her mind. But in all honesty was it really there from the start?