SECOND STRING- date night disasters

As I showered in preperation for my date, I couldn't help but feel a little bit giddy. Jumping out, I scrunched and blow dried my hair, once again only straightening my bangs. I threw on my new clothes, socks, bomber jacket, leather Converse, curled my eyelashes and brushed my teeth, just in time to hear the doorbell ring. Flying down the stairs I opened the French doors to see a very smiling Paul, ready to drop me off. I scuried into the backseat anticipating what would happen after I got out of the car.

I walked through the door to see a very sexy, waving Connor grinning at me. I slid into the retro styled booth as Connor ordered us burgers and milkshakes. During dinner we flirted and chatted it up. As I was about to lean in and kiss Connor my ears were greeted by a familiar, high voice. "Hey, Levie! Who's this?" she purred the last part. Shit. She wasn't supposed to meet Connor, well this ruins everything. Maybe being the good friend I hope she is, I can actually keep this one. Doubtful. "I'm Connor." he said annoyed, which gave me hope. At the one instant moment I felt a wave of diziness and excused myself to the restroom. Inside the checkered, bright bathroom I splashed water on my face, hoping to clear my head. As soon as I felt well enough I went back to the table to see a sight that made me sick again. Melii. Connor. All over the table, all over eachother. Making out.

My heart sank as I burst out the doors calling Paul, letting my warm tears flow into the cool air.