SECOND STRING- scotch free

As news reports circled the dead boy in the freezer, Levie faked inocence, remorse and grief. During the funeral service, Livie fought back grins. 'Bastard.' she thought as she bowed her head pretending to listen to the priest's words of hope to the family. Trudging out of the church doors, Levie jumped into the limosine to head to the police station for questioning.

"Miss Patricks, I understand you were supposed to have a date with Mr. Porter on the night of his death?" "Yes sir, he n-never s-showed up." she said with a fake stutter, pretending to fight back tears. The girl was an acting genius.

After a half an hour of questioning, Livie left the building unscathed and unsuspected.

Levie showered quickly washing what should have been guilt away. But, there was none.

In the beginning, you would have thought Levie was just an average teenager, but look at what she was capable of in just grade nine. It was a pity really.

If Levie seemed like such a regular teenager, then how was she capable of guilt-free, stone cold murder?

A little, big disorder called bipolar.

Days later the hype on the case had slowed down. Instead of declaring hatred towards whomever had created this strategy, students were just grieving. Wearing black, crying, they all let it out in their own ways. Everyone had seemed disturbed, uprupted, shaken and devestaded, but one. Who smiled with in.

Was bipolar what had made her do what she did, and feel what she felt? To a point, yes. But Levie was never diagnosed with the disorder, he parents didn't care enough to really talk to her. Another scar driven into her heart and brain's flesh. Always being ignored and second best to Melii had taken it's toll. And having her heart broken once again, was fuel to her infuriating flame.

So Levie was just another broken hearted girl, but with a disease and a devious mind. Who let her emotions control her.