SECOND STRING- my gay prince charming

As a white van with heavily

tinted windows pulled up to me, I was scared shitless. Being the smart girl I am, I booted it, running past the near by park, climbing fences with the van hot on my tail. As I ran the occupants of the van shouted out crude comments out of the window. As I was in the driveway of a large house I was cornered and a few large, dirty men got out of the vehicle. One of the men came close to me and I was pushed against the front door. As the man began to lunge for me the door suddenly no longer held my weight and I was pulled through the door with a screech.

Anything was better than outside with them, but nonetheless I was prepared to fight back. As sirens quickly dawned on the house I spun around to look at my saviour or abducter.

Johnny! I pushed myself straight into his arms my shoulders shaking fiercely. Looking at my watch I noticed it was almost six thirty. Fuck. My date. Johnny offered to drive me home, illegally, and being short on time I accepted it. We were rich and powerful, we could get away with anything. Speeding through the streets in Johnny's family Cadillac Escalade, I was home quickly. I got out with a goodbye and gave out a kiss on the cheek to my saviour.

While your prince charming is someone straight out of a Disney flick, mine is a blonde, ocean blue eyed, gay, surfer boy.