91

*after schools over*

"Okay schools over for Zach I'm calling him right Now" jack says
"If you have to"

He gets his phone and calls Zach

*phone call*
*on speaker*

"Hey" zach says
"Why would you think I would hurt Julia" jack says
"What do you mean"
"I read the texts and I know what you said... you texted Julia and said did jack hurt you stop lying"
"Why did you read the texts"
"She was sleeping cause she wanted to and that's why we didn't come to school and while she was sleeping her phone kept buzzing and ringing so I told her once she woke up and she read all the texts and showed them to me so I found out... now why would you think I would hurt her"
"Cause I know you"
"And you think I'd hurt her that is awful I would never"
"Jack you're kind of psychotic who knows what you could do"
"I can't believe you would even say that"
"You know it's true"
"No I'm really not and if I was why would I hurt her"
"You hurt her before"
"When"
"You broke her heart what do you mean when"
"Why do you care so much anyways"
"Cause I li- jack she's my best friend I don't want her to be hurt by you when you have another psychotic episode"
"You know what this conversation is over if you think I'm soooo psychotic than stop being my friend...and you know the whole episode story so don't even bring it up or try and use it against me"
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to mention it"
"No you clearly did why don't you just tell everyone how I almost ki- you know what I'm not even going to continue"
"I'm sorry"
"Sorry doesn't cut it"

*end phone call*