82

"Why do you have to get mad over a text. It's not like he verbally said it to you"
"You don't understand. Today has been awful and that's the last thing I need. People stared at me, people hate me, I was in pain, my door was locked, I'm all alone. My family left Me"
"For a week though. They'll be back soon, you'll feel better soon, someone will come along and they'll stare at them instead, your door will get unlocked. All these things aren't a reason to be mad."
"I get it. But I rather be mad than sad and crying"
"Why do people hate crying."
"For me it means I'm weak" he says
"Crying is not weak it shows you're a human with human feelings. You shouldn't have to hide the fact that you cry everyone does it." I say
"I get that people cry but I hate it."
"Okay well if you change your mind and you need to cry I'm here."
"Thank you."
"Now when was the last time you've cried" I ask
"Um when you broke up with me."
"Oh I cried when I broke up with you too. Different reason"
"See I'm weak. I was weak for crying because someone I hurt hurt me back. I'm weak for what I did to you. If I was strong I wouldn't have done it"
"Hey let's not bring that up. Thats the past and the past is in the past so let it be and stay there."
"I know I was just answering your question. Now when was the last time you cried"
"Um I guess when my dad died 6 months ago"

Oh I should probably mention, my father died 6 months ago around the same time Jack showed me the list of girls and when we broke up.

"Oh my god your dad died" he says
"Yeah around the time well"
"We broke up. Oh my god I'm so sorry. How did it happen"
"It's okay and it was from cancer. All throughout our relationship he had it. All the times that I couldn't hang out with you was because I was seeing him in the hospital. Turns out as I was crying with him, I guess being weak, as he was slowly going away from us you were with other girls not crying" I say starting to cry
"Oh my god I am even more sorry. I had no idea honestly all the nights I was with the other girls I thought you ditched me to be with another guy that's why I did it. And I'm so sorry I said that crying is weak it is definitely not. Weak people cry when someone talks about them or hits them. Strong people cry when they can't be weak anymore"

After he says this I start crying even more

He hugs me as I sit crying.