As everyone cleared the classroom, Alexa took hesitant steps in his direction. Tom watched as she slowly decreased the distance between them.

"Tom," she spoke breathlessly when he suddenly diminished the remaining distance between them and pulled her to his lean and strong body. A gasp left her mouth when he squeezed her waist slightly.

"Yes, sweetheart?" Tom asked enjoying their closeness. Unfortunately for him, he had somehow missed their proximity during the summer.

And as usual, she turned completely red. Salazar! He really missed teasing her. Instead of telling him to not call her that, he was surprised when she completely ignored it.

"I want to talk to you about something important."

"We are talking, aren't we," Tom squeezed her waist again. He didn't like it when she ignored his endearment, so he added it again, "sweetheart?"

"Can you please keep some distance, so that we can talk properly? And please do not call me that." She looked away from him. Her cheeks were turning redder by every passing second. Some sweat gathered on the back of her neck. It was clear that she was nervous.

"I don't see why that would matter," Tom spoke as he enjoyed the familiarity of her body against his. "If the matter you want to talk about is really important, then I will suggest you to not waste any more time."

She took a deep breath without looking at him. She knew he would do only what he wished. Suddenly, remembrance of Logan's words from earlier was like a slap of reality. "Can you please tutor me Potion making this year too?"

"Have you forgotten our first meeting in the library? That day, I told you that it was rude to talk to people without looking at them. And in our meeting at Slughorn's office, I told you that I don't like to repeat myself." He placed his other hand on her chin and forced her to look at him. "Always look at me when you want to talk to me. If not, I will punish you from the next time. Do you understand?"
The way he talked, all serious, had Alexa wonder what this punishment was. Did she want to find it out? No way in hell. She gulped in anticipation and nodded her head slightly. Seeing her so meek, he smirked in satisfaction and continued, "Now back to the topic at our hands, tell me, why would I do that sweetheart?"

"Slughorn wants me to continue your tutoring session, otherwise he won't allow me to study Alchemy."

"You want to study Alchemy?" Tom asked, a little surprised.

"Why everyone is so surprised?" Alexa snorted. "I may not be an exceptional student or an excellent Quidditch player, but I do want to do something in my life."

Tom liked the way she talked. It was like she was fed up with people doubting her all the time. It was something that Tom could relate to. However, he didn't like that he was at the receiving end of this tone.

"What is in it for me?" He asked. His voice was husky and little rougher than usual.

"I don't know. Ask Slughorn. He will gladly credit you extra grade or something," she commented.

"That he might, but I am not obliged to help you out. After all, Professor Merrythought, herself suggested that we have to study harder this year." He exclaimed. "I don't see, why should I waste my time tutoring you."

Now Alexa narrowed her eyes. Of course! He would want something in return. The git wasn't going to offer his help free of cost. "Tell me what do you want."

Tom smirked. She understood. In his opinion, nothing in this world was free. And so, he dropped the bomb. "Be my lover."

She looked at him in horror. She couldn't believe what she heard.

"WHAT?"

"Sweetheart, let the world know to whom you belong. Let them know who owns you for the rest of your days. Let me show them, that you are off-limits to everyone." He leaned in and spoke in a voice just above the whisper. His chapped lips that were brushing her soft ones ignited sparks throughout the body of the hybrid girl. He traced his hand from her waist to her neck causing Alexa to lose her conscience. "Let me tell them that this body and this mind is all mine. Exclusively. Only mine."

~*~*~

I hope you liked this chapter. What do you think should happen next? Please let me know.

Meeting in the library: Prologue.

Meeting in the Slughorn's office: Chapter 11

Kiss that Logan Witnessed: Chapter 36

If you want to read more, please motivate me through your votes, comments, and sharing with your friends. That would really mean a lot to me.

Thank you all!!!