Some words jotted down on the paper were barely readable. Though she had talent in art, Rachel's penmanship was lacking legibility.      

One word, however, was very pointedly written. It was underlined. Grover pointed to the top of the paper.

"What does that say? Hog-Hogwatts?" Grover asked.

"Hand it hear, you idiot." Thalia scanned the paper. "It obviously says Hogwash!"

Rachel sighed. "You people are impossible. It says Hogwarts!"

"Hogwhat?" Grover questioned.

Thalia's face recoiled in disgust.

"I hope I misheard. A Hog? Warts? Those are two disguising things. I didn't realize we were being sent on a quest based around Dionysus."

Rachel face-palmed. "You three have an hour for me to explain this paper to you, to get packed, and to leave. I hope you can shut up long enough for me to do so."

Thalia and Grover looked like they wanted to argue back, but Reyna gave them a look of warning. It was a look that said, "if you two idiots say anything else illogical I swear, Rachel won't be the only one in the infirmary."

Because Thalia and Grover knew what's best for them, they shut their mouths.

"It took me awhile to decipher all of this, but I have most of the prophecy decoded. It took some help from Ella and some of the Athena campers of course, but we managed as much as we could." Rachel handed them a list.

"This list is basically a layout of your quest. Once you read the decoding, it should make a lot more sense. But, I don't have time to explain every individual line to you. That would be because we haven't even got all of it figured out yet! The point is, we don't have much time to sit around and play guess the Prophecy! Take my notes, and any time I end up with a vision, I'll send an Iris message as soon as possible."

Rachel took a moment to gather herself.

"Sorry, I'm just a bit sleep deprived."

"It's okay. Just tell us the mission. We'll go out and do fine, and you'll get some rest Rachel. It'll all be fine." Reyna assured. Rachel was obviously quite anxious about the mission. The others were as well, but they couldn't back down now. Their friends were missing and they weren't going to be that way for much longer.

"Percy, Annabeth, Leo, Frank, Hazel, Piper, Jason, Nico, and Will are missing. We may not know exactly what this Prophecy means, but that isn't of your concern right now. The only thing on your guys's agenda is figuring out a way to London, and quick."

Each member of the trio's eyes widened greatly.

"London? Wait--WHAT?" Grover exclaimed.

Rachel snatched her notepad from Grover.
"Yes, London. I had a vision last night. An old British man was discussing a place called Hogwarts, he said: "Hogwarts is where the boy must go. It's what's safest for him. We can find him a place to stay in London. Tomorrow, he can be taken to King's Cross station for the express, and I will find a suitable family to lead him to platform 9 3/4."

"I think Dare's losing it," Grover whispered to Thalia. She elbowed him.

"London. Got it, and what will we be doing in London?"