Hazel

Might as well have a prank war before things get sappy
HAZEL: I woke up to a niffler scratching my face. I know, quite an introduction right there.

"Robin, get off!" I spat, gently moving him off of my face. I didn't want to wake the others. Last night, Leo had made a good call. We needed a sleepover. The lot of us had a lot of fun watching muggle movies.

To end Percy and Jason's D.C. v.s Marvel debate, those are the movies we watched. Percy won the debate. Everybody apart from Jason agreed that Marvel was better, much to Jason's disappointment.

I was afraid of what people I'd wake up when I spoke aloud to Robin. I blushed as I saw Percy was awake.

"Sorry," I whispered. "Didn't mean to wake you."

Leo shot up beside Percy.

"Wake us up? Pfft. Percy and I have been awake all night. You all obviously don't understand the term all nighter. Don't worry though, while you all slept we kept ourselves entertained..." Leo and Percy snickered and high-fived.

"What did you guys do?" I asked.

"See for yourself." Percy smirked. He gestured towards the others.

Jason was just waking up. He stretched and yawned.

"Morning." He mumbled.

Percy, Leo, and I burst into laughter. Percy and Leo had taken it upon themselves to write 'D.C. sucks and so do I' on Jason's forehead.

"What did they do?" Jason asked me. "I can trust you, not them."

"Oh, nothing. Inside joke," I lied.

"I knew you were cool." Percy fist-bumped me.

Annabeth woke up next, rolling her eyes when she noticed Jason's forehead.

"Really?" She glanced at Percy.

"Why do you assume it was me?" Percy asked before bursting into laughter.

"You oughta get a look of your own forehead, Chase." Leo added.

The words 'smart ass' were written in black marker across her forehead.

"I don't even want to see it." Annabeth said. "Whatever you two drew isn't worth my time."

Next was Thalia. Across her forehead were simply the words: 'Punk rock.'

"Seriously, you could've done so much better. That isn't even that funny." Annabeth said to Percy, referring to Thalia's forehead.

Percy shrugged.

"We didn't have a death wish. Notice we didn't draw on Reyna's forehead, writing those words if Thalia's were a debate."

"PERCY FUCKING JACKSON!" Thalia shouted. She had caught a glance of her reflection on the table. "I'm going to kill you."

"See? Imagine if we had written something worse. Gotta go!" Thalia chased Percy out of the common room.

Piper woke up next. She pushed her sleeping mask off of her face...but to no avail.

"What the—it's stuck! I don't even wear a sleeping mask, who did this?" Piper spat, trying to rip it off.

Leo was practically rolling on the ground in laughter.

"My special touch, beauty queen." Leo teased.

"What did I tell you about calling me that?" She shouted. "Leo Valdez, when I find you I am going to kill you!"