Chapter Twenty Five-The Crocodile

↬↬↬

I only own Jade/Camilla and my ideas.

Rumplestiltskin had walked into his home after a few hours of being out

"Milah? Bae? Jay? I'm home." Rumple called out before he noticed his son laying asleep on his bed, "Bae. Hey."

Baelfire had woken up from his sleep as he asked, "Papa?"

"Where's mum?" Rumple asked the nine-year-old boy though he didn't answer, "Well, she probably just lost track of time. Grab your cloak. We'll find her."

"Papa? Where are we going?" Jade asked as Rumple turned around though he simply responded with, "to get your mum."

The small twelve-year old nodded towards her father before the three of them left their house to get their mother of which was at the local tavern.

Rumpelstiltskin had told the two children to wait outside as he went in to get their mom.

As the man walked in, he noticed his wife, Milah, was playing a simple dice game with a few pirates of which were just staying for a few nights.

"Ahoy, my three!" Milah cheered as a few of the pirates groaned.

"Milah." Rumple said as he caught the attention of his wife, "Milah. It's time to go."

"Good. So go." Milah spat towards the male.

"Who's this?" One of the pirates - Killian - asked.

"Ah, it's no one. It's just my husband." Milah responded towards the Captain.

"Oh. Well, he's a tad taller than you described." Killian stated as a few of the pirates laughed.

"Please. You have responsibilities." Rumpelstiltskin pointed out.

"You mean like being a man and fighting in the ogre wars? Other wives became honoured widows while I became lashed to the village coward. I need a break. Run home, Rumple. It's what you're good at." Milah spat, harshly.

"Mama?" Bae asked as he peaked around his father.

"Mother.." Jade spoke as she stared between both Milah and the pirates.