Lay One Shot (for CindyTan0820)

Start from the beginning

You coughed slightly as you had difficulties swallowing a particularly big piece of chicken. Yixing shook his head at you and handed you a drink. You gulped down the drink gratefully. You were finally able to swallow the chicken. Yixing looked at you with concern, "Eat slowly, nobody is going to snatch the chicken away from you."

You smiled and continued eating. Yixing looked at you and gulped, the fried chicken was really tempting. He stretched out his hand nonchalantly and helped himself to a piece of fried chicken, but before he could even have a chance to do so, you smacked his hands away.

You glared at him, "Don't you dare to touch my chicken!" You shield the plate of fried chicken infront of you protectively away from Yixing's reach.

Yixing rolled his eyes at you, "I am just trying to help!" Yixing threw his hand into the air while pouting at you innocently.

You wagged your oily index finger at him and said, "I don't need your help, I can finish this all by myself."

Yixing pinched your cheeks, "Of course I know you can finish this all by yourself because you are a little piggy."

"Yah! Who are you calling a piggy Zhang Yixing!?" You gave he a hard smack on the forehead. You broke into a fits of laughter as you saw an oily palm visible on his forehead. Yixing frowned and went to get a piece of tissue to wipe off the imprint that you had left on his forehead.

For revenge purpose, Yixing dipped his finger into the tomato sauce beside plate of chicken and put it on your nose. [A/N I know this sounds gross, but who cares, it is a food fight with Yixing! OMG! ><]

"Zhang Yixing! This will be the end of your life!"

"Oh really? I would like to see you try." Yixing mocked at you, he crossed his arms across his chest and with a satisfied smirk on his face.

You took a glance at him and looked back at the plate of chicken, "Wait until I finish the chicken."

Yixing laughed and tried his luck to grab another piece of chicken again, but you were too quick for him. He received another loud smack on the back of his hand.

"Yah! (your name)! You would get fat if you eat all those by yourself!"

You stuck out your tongue at him, "Bleh, I don't mind being fat."

"Then nobody would want you in the future."

"I don't need a man."

"Fine. Don't come crying to me if you can't not find your prince in the future." Yixing shrugged and stared at you while you eat.

You ignored his naggings and continued stuffing pieces of chicken into your mouth. Yixing would always nag at you and ask you to find a boyfriend.

Yixing was the only guy friend that you had and to be frank, you would rather spend time bickering with him rather than finding a boyfriend and be all lovesick and lovey dovey with him. The thought of you having a boyfriend merely make you want to puke, you preferred being with Yixing to another other guy in the world.

You enjoyed his company. You felt comfortable around him. Though he would always nag at you but deep down, you knew he was just trying to show his concern and affection for you.

"I think we might need to have a trip to the gym. Look at you. Tsk, tsk, tsk." Yixing took a tissue and helped you wiped the corner of your mouth.You blushed deeply at the sudden closeness between the two of you.

Yixing took no notice of the rising redness on your cheeks. He continued nagging at you, "The way you eat is so unlady-like. How could a man ever want to marry you in the future?"