Chen One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)

This One Shot is for kpopcrazyy. Sorry for the super late update :)

Hope you like this.

Yehet!

Overdose~~~

-------------------------------

  "There is something on your hair."

  "Omo! What is that?"

  "Haha! Trolled!"

  "Chen! Come back here!" you screamed, running after your boyfriend Chen.

  You were chasing him around the living room.

  "Mianhae jagiya!" Chen laughed at you.

  "YAH! I was just about to finished revising my notes and now I don't even know where I stopped." you pouted at Chen.

  "You looked so seriously when you're studying, I don't want you to be too stress. Plus, you can always ask me for help."

  "Gomawo Oppa ... But my test is coming soon, how can I not worry about it?"

  "Then all the more you should talk to me and I can help you."

  You chuckled insanely. "You? Helping me? I would only get trolled."

  Chen looked at you straight in the eyes. "Jagiya, I am serious."

  "So, how do you do this question?"

  "Erm ... Do you have a easier question?"

  You giggled and ignore Chen's whining before turning back to your notes.

  All Chen could do was to sit beside you quietly while you study diligently for your upcoming tests.

  After a while, you could not stand studying anymore because your stomach was growling unhappily.

  "Chen Chen, I am hungry." You gave Chen your puppy dog eyes, hoping that he would able to buy you food.

  "Hello Hungry, I am the Trolling King." Chen smirked at you. Finally, you were talking to him and he was going to take full opportunity of it.

  "YAH! I am serious!"

  "Hello Serious, I am Chen."

  "Chen ... I am hungry." you said weakly, the corner of your mouth twitching. You did not know if you were suppose to be laughing at Chen's joke or to be angry with him.

  "So are you Hungry or Serious?"

  "I am seriously hungry."

  "Ok Seriously Hungry, let's go and grab a bite." Chen pulled you up from your seat and brought you to your favourite resturant.

  "What do you want to eat Seriously Hungry?" Chen asked you, passing you the menu.

  "YAH! My name is not Seriously Hungry!"

  "Then what is your name? Would like your name to be Cutie Pie or something like that?"

  "Ew. That is so cheesy." You shuddered at the thought of Chen calling you that.

  He pinched your cheeks lightly before saying "Jagiya. Jagiya suits you the most."

  You blushed profusely. Although he teased you a lot but you knew deep down in his heart you were the most important person to him.

  The both you went back home and you continued studying. He knew that the test was important to you so he just sat down quietly beside you giving you his fullest support.

  In the end, you finally gave up on revising your notes and slammed your book shut. It was only then that you realised that it was already late at night and Chen had fell asleep on the table.

  You smiled as you saw his peaceful and angelic face. His eyelashes were really long and it hang over his eyes, making him looked more handsome. You blew cheekily at his eyelashes.

  That woke him up. He rubbed his eye while saying "What time is it now?"

  "It is time for you to sleep Chen Chen."

  He hugged you from behind and  rested his chin on your shoulder. He gave you a quick peck on your neck before pulling you to the bedroom.

  "It is time for you to sleep too, jagiya. Good night and dream of me."

            ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

I realise that my stories are getting shorter and shorter ... XD Word crisis!

I am a bit stress out and freak out by tests and project. Maybe that is the reason why I wrote this one on 'you' studying for a test.

Forgive ne chingus. I promise I will write more and better stories after my tests. ^^