Luhan One Shot (for yukiichan23)

This One Shot for yukiichan23

I just finished my homework and I wanted to write something sweet for this Luhan Imagine :)

Do you guys know Luhan has an Instagram account? It is @luexolu He created it before Kris did! Yehet!

-------------------------------

Imagine you are Luhan's girlfriend.

  "Oppa. Do you know what day it is today?" you asked Luhan through the phone. You were waiting hopefully for his answer.

  "Baobei [A/N it means babe in Chinese], I am busy right now. I can't come back tonight, we are working late. Take care of yourself. Wo ai ni [A/N it means I love you in Chinese]." Luhan replied you.

  You could hear the urgency in his tone as he ended the call abruptly. It looked like he was really busy. After all, he was an idol in a popular group call EXO.

  He always seemed so busy anyway. His schedule was really packed. Whenever he reached home, you would be sleeping already, you guys seldom see each other. What kept the relationship going were the frequent phone calls between the two of you in between his break time.

  You stared at your phone in depression. The only communication session you could have with Luhan that day just ended like that. "Today is our anniversary." you whispered softly to your phone.

  A tear rolled down your cheek before you could even stop it. Luhan had probably forgotten all about it.

  You spent the rest of the day staring at your phone, wishing Luhan could suddenly remember and give you a call. You were not expecting him to spent the whole day with you or buy you any gifts, a simple "Happy Anniversary" from him would make your day.

  You decided to wait for him to come back home that night. You waited for a long time and you were starting to get a bit sleepy. Finally you thought that Luhan was too busy to even come back earlier to spend the last few minutes of the anniversary day with you. You cried tears of rage. You went to sleep, crying to yourself.

-Luhan's POV-

  "Oppa. Do you know what day it is today?"

  "Baobei [A/N it means babe in Chinese], I am busy right now. I can't go back home tonight, we are working late. Take care of yourself. Wo ai ni [A/N it means I love you in Chinese]." I had to end the call as quickly as possible because Sehun kept hissing to me "Remember the plan hyung!"

  I did not want her to hear our plan so I hastily ended the call. I hope she was not mad at me and of course I remember what day it was! It marked our third year together that day.

  The plan that we had was to surprise her tonight. I just hope she would like what I had prepared for her.

  I hope she was not angry at me for not being able to spend more time with her. I know she would always understand me but she always bottled up her feeling. I hope she could share her feeling with me so I could help to lighten her burden.

-Your POV-

  You were falling asleep when you heard whispers outside the bedroom.

  "You're stepping on my foot! Get off!"

  "Where are the lights?"

  "Is she asleep?"

  "Shhh, keep your volume down guys!"

  What was happening? Why were there so many voices outside? Did some people broke into the house? You did not know what to do abd panicked.

  Finally, you picked up your courage and decided that you should go outside and find out what the commotion was all about. Worse come to worst, you could always scream for help.

  You walked gingerly towards the door of your bedroom. The whisperings had died down and you wondered if it was because you missed Luhan too much that you started hearing voices. You grimaced at the thought of Luhan. Your anniversary was going to end soon and he was not home yet.

  You turned the door knob. The lights suddenly went on as you stepped outside of your bedroom.

  "So baby don't go, dai wo dao you ni de di fang yuan yong dou yi qi zou."

(So baby don't go, 带我到有你的地方永远都一起走)

Translate: So baby don't go, bring me to the place where you are and we can walk together forever.

   (EXO song Don't Go [chinese ver])

  You blinked your eyes, you saw Luhan walking towards you with a cake in his hands, he was singing at the same time. You saw the rest of the EXO members grinning cheekily behind him.

  You were so overwhelmed and you burst into tears. Luhan quickly stop singing and put down the cake. He rushed to your side and hugged you tightly. You buried your head in his chest. He patted your back lightly.

  "I thought you forget all about this!" you said in between sobs. You thought that you must looked very ugly with your eyes swollen from crying, but you did not care, all you knew was Luhan was there, right by your side.

  "How can I forget about this day? I love you." Luhan wiped your tears away gently.

  "I have nothing to give you but myself and my heart. Now, where is my gift?" Luhan winked at you playfully.

  You blushed and looked at the other EXO member's who were listening very hard to every single word that you were saying.

  "YAH! What are you guys still doing here?! Go home now, I want to spend tine with my baobei." Luhan shooed the EXO members out of the house.

  Before they left, Sehun said to Luhan "Have a good night with noona." he winked at the both you. Your face turned into a shade of deep scarlet.

  "YAH!" Luhan hit Sehun playfully on the arm. Sehun gave Luhan a long and meaningful look before joining the others.

  After all of them had gone home, Luhan asked you eargerly "What did you prepare for me?"

  You fiddled with your fingers before whispering shyly into his ears "I have nothing to give you but a family ..."

  Luhan widdened his eyes he pointed at your stomach and stammered "You mean this?"

  "If you don't want ..."

  "Shhh ... I let me feel this moment."

  After a few seconds of silence, Luhan broke into a big grin and said proudly "I am gonna be a father soon! Saranghae, Baobei!"

            ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

This imagine is a bit shorter than the rest but I hope you still like it :)

I am really happy when I read the positive comments that you guys left for me :) Thank you for your support!