Xiumin One Shot (for FabulousChickLabsU)

This One Shot is for FabulousChickLabsU.

Sorry for the late update chingu. Hope you can understand, I needed to study for my tests.

Anyway here it is :))

-------------------------------

  "(your name)-ah, are you free today?" Xiumin asked you cutely.

  "Nope, I am expensive." you answering him, chuckling when you saw him pouted at you.

  "Ah ... (your name), I am serious. Would you like to go out with me? Pretty please with a cherry on top? Buing Buing!" Xiumin did this cute aegyo that made your heart melt instantly.

  Xiumin had always liked you, although he did not tell you but it was very obvious.

  You did not know what you felt about him. You knew you liked his accompany and he always made you happy, but being his girlfriend would be something different.

  You pondered upon his invitation.

  Should you accept it?

  It was a very hard choice to make. You did not want to hurt his feelings but you were not sure if it was just a pure friend invitation or was there something else more than the invitation itself.

  Finally, you decided that you were thinking too much, the both of you were just friends. You nodded your head in agreement and Xiumin jumped for joy.

  "YAY! You finally agreed!" Xiumin ran towards you and gave you a big bear hug.

  "Baozi, can't ... Breathe ..." you said weakly in Xiumin's arms. A grin crept onto your face as Xiumin hugged you even tighter.

  School ended late that day as the teacher had been lecturing your class. Xiumin and you were not in the same class. You went home alone. You wanted to take a nap first before bathing and changing to go out to meet Xiumin.

  You forgot to set an alarm before you took a nap and you woke up really late. You knew that you were extremely late for the date and you quickly changed and rushed out of the house.

  You brought two umbrellas with you as it was raining. You did not know if Xiumin was still there waiting for you but you still bring an extra umbrella with you just in case that pabo would stand at the same place in the rain just to wait for you.

  To your utmost horror, Xiumin was standing in the rain, all drenched and wet. His face was pale. His eyes lit up as soon as he saw you walking towards him.

  "I thought you forgot about the date." he smiled sweetly at you.

  "Xiumin ... You didn't have to wait for me ..." you stopped talking as you were close to tears.

  Xiumin smiled weakly at you and started to go, "I am glad that you came. It is late already, I guess we will meet next time? Go home now, or you will get sick." He gave you one last smile and started to make his way ho me.

  "Wait Xiumin! Take the umbrella with you!"

  Xiumin waved at you with his back facing you. You stood there dumbly.

  "YAH! Xiumin! Take the umbrella you pabo!" you shouted but your voice was drowned by the howling wind. You gave up in despair as Xiumin walked out of your sight.

  That night, you could not sleep. All you could think about was how Xiumin was. Did he caught a cold? You came to your senses and realized your true feelings towards him.

  You tried to call him but no one asnwered. So you messaged him instead.

  "Xiumin-ah, remember to take a hot bath."

  "Drink some hot cocoa."

  "Take care of yourself."

  "I am sorry for making you wait so long."

  "Are you angry with me? I am really sorry. I treat you steam bun tomorrow ok?"

  "Please answer me ..."

  "Sorry Xiumin ... I love you. Sleep well."

  He did not answer any of them so you thought he did not see any of them.

  The next day, you did not see Xiumin in school. You thought he must be sick and you wanted to visit him right after school.

  The bell rang, it had never sound so melodious to yours ears. You literally flew out of the classroom door as you rushed to Xiumin's house.

  You pressed the bell and waited for someone to answer the door.

  "Oh, you must be (your name)." A middle aged woman greeted you with a smile that looked very much like Xiumin's.

  "Ne, Annyeonghaseyo." you said shyly as she led you into the house.

  "Xiumin talked about you a lot at home." she winked good naturedly at you.

  You blinked your eyes in disbelief.

  "Umma ... Who was that ringing the bell just now?"

  You finally heard the voice of the person that you had missed but his voice was croaky and dry.

  You turned around quickly as soon as you heard his voice.

  "Omo! (your name), why are you here?"

  You could not bear not telling him your feelings anymore and you just wanted to pour out all your feelings to him but you saw a pair of eyes eyeing the interaction between you and Xiumin intently.

  Xiumin led you into his room. You almost jumped out of your skin as Xiumin's hand interlocked with yours. His hands were really hot.

  As soon as he closed the door of his bedroom, you touched his forehead, it was burning hot!

  "Are you worried about me?" Xiumin asked you teasingly as he used his hands to eased the frown that was on your face.

  "Why did you wait for me?"

  "I knew you would come. I was scared that you would be worried if you don't see me." he smirked at you.

  You hit his arm playfully.

  "Will you be worried if anything happens to me?" he asked you suddenly in a serious tone.

  "Yes ... You're my best friend."

  "Really? Just friends?" he took out his phone and show you the last message that you sent hin yesterday night. "What about this?"

  Your face was as red as tomato. He pinched your cheeks, "Aigoo, (your name), I have been waiting for this sentence for so long ..."

  He gave a bear hug and he snuggled into your hair as he said "Saranghae jagiya ... You are mine now."

             ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

I just finished my Maths test today! So happy! Ohorat~~

I thought this story was cute :3 Do you like it chingus? :))

Baozi is a cutie pie~ I am so so so overdose! ^V^