Tao One Shot(for kpopcrazyy)

Here is Tao One Shot  for kpopcrazyy.

As requested, the genre will be manly and handsome ^^

Yehet! Manly Kungfu Panda~

-------------------------------

  "Do you understand?! Answer me!"

  You were walking along the road that led to to your school when you heard a rough male voice threatening someone.

  "N-ne, I understand, please let me go!" begged another voice of a boy, this time much more weaker than the first voice.

  Then you heard something like a fist in contact with a stomach followed by someone's moan of pain. You thought it was someone bullying a weaker one and you decided to stand up for the weaker one.

  To your surprise, you saw two boys wearing your school's uniform so obviously they were from your school. The taller and stronger boy was standing infront a boy's whose nose was bleeding.

  That scene made your blood boiled. You hated people who misused their powers just like this guy who was much taller and stronger than the boy who was lying helplessly on the ground.

  "What are you doing? Let go of him!" you shouted at the taller boy,who had his back to you. He was now grabbing the other boy by the collar, lifting him off the ground. The taller.boy stopped his actions as soon as he heard your voice.

  He turned around to glare at you, sending a shiver down the length of your spine. You were taken aback by how his eyes 'killed' people almkst instantly.

  You snapped out of your thoughts and remembered the reason why you were there.

  "Go away." growled the taller boy.

  "No! Let go of him first!"

  The taller boy let out a grunt of annoyance before giving one last hard blow on the poor boy. The taller boy let go of the other boy and he scrambled to his feet and fled away from the scene.

  "Th-thank you Tao." A pale-faced and frail looking girl came out from a corner of the street and thanked the taller boy.

  You stared at the girl, "Why are you thanking a monster like him? He almost beat that guy to death!"

  "You must have mistaken, Tao helped me to teach him a lesson as he was harassing me!" the girl looked at you as if you were mad.

  Tao smiled at the girl and said "It is my honour to help you."

  You were flushed as you did not know that he was actually helping another girl. You mumbled sorry to him while bowing deeply.

  He scratched his head shyly while saying "Haha ..  It is ok, people often mistaken me as the bad guy. I am use to that." He sounded bitter.

  You tried to comfort him but you did not know what to say.

  "I am really sorry that you saw that just now. Do you mind if I make it up to you by treating you dinner tonight?"

  He looked into your eyes sincerely. You could not reject his mersmering stare and accepted his invitation.

  You had a wonderful dinner with Tao, He was really a gentleman. He even helped you pulled your chair out when you were at the resturant.

  While you guys were eating, the both of you chatted. You found out that Tao was very easy to talk to and you found out that he knows Wushu and had won many competitions.

  He said he also hated people who use martial arts to bully others.

  "I only use martial arts to protect my love ones." Tao said looking into your eyes.

  For a moment, you were lost in his chocolate brown eyes. You did not realise that you accidentally spilled water onto your shirt. You were wearing a white coloured t-shirt.

  After spilling water onto your white t-shirt, the water made it translucent. Tao noticed it and took off his jacket and gave it to you. You accepted his jacket gratefully and blushed at your silliness.

  He gave you his million dollar smile and said "My pleasure, princess."

  After the dinner, he offered to accompany you home but you declined as it was late. His face fell as you rejected him, but very quickly he grinned at you and said "Good night (your name), see you around in school."

  You waved goodbye to him, still wearing his jacket. You could still feel his warmth, your face grew hot.

  As it was late, you decided to take a short cut by walking down a dark alley that led to your house.

  You were happily walking down the alley, thinking about seeing Tao tomorrow. Then suddenly, you felt a pair of hands grabbed your waist, you screamed.

  "Keep quiet!"

  The hands covered your mouth. What was this person gonna do to you? You regretted wanting to take a short cut only to land yourself into that stinky situation.

  You prayed silently in your heart that someone might just walk by and save you.

  "GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OFF HER!"

  Then you had yourself freed from that devilish hands and landed in a warm hug.

  "Don't ever let me see you again!" Tao snarled menancingly at the guy who was squirming in pain on the ground.

  Tao walked you home while holding your hands tightly. You looked timidly at Tao, he looked like he was gonna eat someone up.

  "T-tao?"

  "Yes?" his face softened.

  You hugged him tightly and thanked him for saving you. He patted your head and said "I told you I only use martial arts to protect my love ones."

  You blushed at his words.

  "Do you know how angry and worried I was, when I saw that scum had his hands around your waist? Don't do such dangerous things next time. I can always walk you home, I don't mind doing so for your safety."

  "Thank you Tao." you said sweetly.

  He held your hand near his mouth and planted a kiss on the back of your hand "Anything for you my princess."

           ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

YEHET~ Is this manly and handsome enough?

Happy Birthday to our Kungfu Panda! I hope he will have a wonderful birthday today and he would take care of himself!

Continue to surprise me Zi Tao. Hwaiting oppa! Saranghae~~ ♡♥♡♥