Kai One Shot

Imagine you were a high school student.

It was Christmas Eve and you were walking home from school alone.

You sighed as you knew you would be spending the Christmas Eve alone.

All of your friends either went on a date with their oppas or had plans with their family members. You did not have a boyfriend and your parents were workaholics who were also working late that day.

You kicked the snow in frustration as you thought of your crush, Kim Jong In. You had mustered all the courage you had and confessed to him that day.

*FLASHBACK*

"Erm, Jong In oppa, I have something to tell you ..." you said nervously, while biting the bottom of your lips. You were pretty sure your face was as red as tomato as you looked at his perfect features.

"I have like you for a long time, would you like to go out with me today?" you blurted out the whole sentence before you even had the chance to think it through once in your mind.

You immediately regretted what you had just said. *FACEPALMS*

You saw a flash of excitement and joy in Jong In's eyes but you were not very sure as it disappeared in a flash and he said apologetically "Mianhae (your name), but I already have plans with someone else tonight ..." his voice trailed off.

"Nevermind, it is ok ... I, I understand ..." you replied him lifelessly.

Your first ever confession just ended like that. Your heart was bleeding ...

*END OF FLASHBACK*

"He doesn't like me, does he? He did not even want to go out with me." you thought hopelessly to yourself.

You were still upset about your failed confession as you were about to reach your house. There was a big piece of land infront of your house. As you came closer to your house, you saw a few frickle of light dancing in the white snow.

You were not sure what it was but at the same time you were curious to find out what it was all about. You marched bravely towards the lights.

To your surprise, you found out that the lights actually belonged to a few hundreds of candles arranged in the shape of a heart. You looked at them in awe.

You wondered who was the sweet soul who did it. You were pretty sure you did not have any secret admirers and decided to pass it off as someone's prank. You were about to walk straight into your house and just turn on your music and forget about the rest of the world when you saw Jong In standing in the middle of the heart shape, holding a bouquet of red roses in his hands.

You were disheartened further more as you thought the girl he like was probably your neighbour. Tears welled up in your eyes as you trudged towards the door of your house. Each step felt so heavy and painful.

The girl that he liked must be very lucky.

That was when you heard a familiar song being played.

It was your favourite song, Christmas Day.

Your jerked your head to find the source of the music. You saw Jong In dancing in the middle of the heart shape to the song. He was grinning at you cheekily.

Jong In danced all the the way until he was right infront of you. He took your hands in his and pulled you into the heart shape.

He knelt down infront of you with the red roses held up in his hands, he said "(your name), I like you very very much, even more than you could ever imagine. Would you like to be my girlfriend?" You gawked at him, you were lost for words. You thought he did not like you as he turned you down in school!

Jong In continued his confession "I was really happy when you told me how you really feel, but I thought real man should take the first step. I had planned this for a very long time but I did not forsee that you actually like me too and would confess before I do. So allow me now to officially crown you as my princess." He kissed the back of your hand sincerely.

You were very touched by his words and tears rolled down uncontrollably your cheeks. He wiped your tears off gently and pulled you into a tight hug while he whispered into your ears "I will protect you so don't be afraid as I will always be by your side. Saranghae jagiya~ <3"

Jong In was the best Christmas present that you have ever received.

♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

Hope you like this! I think it is really sweet XD

I wish I could spend Christmas with Jong In~ That would be so perfect! *FANGIRLS*

I will try to write more imagines. :)

Follow me on my instagram account

--> @kkam_jongin

P.S. Sorry for my bad grammar ... Forgive me chingus~~ >﹏<

Edited ~ 17 September 2014