Sehun One Shot (for kpopcrazyy)

This One Shot for kpopcrazyy. You're a great teacher ⊙▽⊙

Hope you like this.

I will look out for my grammar mistakes XD

Kkaebsong~ Ohorat~ Yehet!

I am overdose~~

-------------------------------

Imagine Sehun is your desk mate and he always bully you.

You hated school. You dreaded going to school. You loved learning and getting to know more knowledge but you hated going to school as you were always bully by your desk mate, Oh Sehun. You scorned whenever you hear that name. You hated he that much that you could not even bear hearing his name.

You thought he was a filthy hypocrite. He would always act as a gentleman infront of other girls while he just so evil to you.

For example, he would always tease you about your oversized spectacles and how nerdy you were. In fact, you were really the nerdiest girl. You scored perfect marks for all your subjects. All yourteachers liked you very much which made you even more unpopular among your peers. Everybody thought that you were the teacher's pet.

You had been selected as the class president for 3 years in a row. While you were well-liked by your teachers, Sehun was the teacher's sweetest but the worst nightmare.

He was equally good in his studies but he would always get into fights with some gangs outside of the school. The teachers always let him sit beside you as they thought that you could 'educate' him and be a good influence over him. This earned you even more haters as Sehun had a lot of secret admirers.

Sehun always do not bother to do his homework. If he was in a good mood, he would copy your homework if he was not feeling good, he would not bother about his homework, when he was feeling evil, he would make you copy his homework for him. You really hated this guy and you just wanted to get through your high school education as quickly as possible before you could get rid of this annoying guy.

On a day when Sehun had a particularly bad fight with a gang outside, he was lying on the table for the whole day and sometimes he would groan in pain. His groaning made it impossible for you to concentrate in class and you were kind of worried about him.

You told yourself firmly that you were only worried about him because you were the class president and you had the responsiblty to take care of the well-being of your fellow classmates, no matter how irritating they could get.

Finally school ended and the both of you were the only one left in the class. You plucked up your courage and asked "Sehun, are you ok? Do you need my help?"

He looked at you with his puppy eyes. You were taken aback. It was the first time he looked at you like that. He looked so innocent and you had a strong urge to protect him. You snapped out of your own thoughts and went forward to take a look at his wounds.

The stale smell of his blood invaded your nostrils. His wound was not even cleaned probably. You went to the school clinic and asked for a first aid box since Sehun was too weak to even make his way there.

You helped him clean his wound, blowing it to lessen the pain. All the while, Sehun was just staring at you while smiling. You were too busy to notice that.

Finally, you finished your job and bit your bottom lips while saying "Please take care of yourself. It is not good to have such rough fights like that ..." Your trailed off as you were about to choke on your words. You were close to tears.

Sehun lifted your chin up to force you to look him in the eyes. "Are you worried about me?"

"I am-m n-not ..." you stammered.

Sehun's face fell in disappointment but he quickly smirked "Oh, then why are you helping me to clean my wound and even ... Crying?"

You then realized that you had been crying without even realizing that. You jumped up from your seat and mumbled that you had a lot of work to do and you had to go home before escaping from the classroom as if a tiger was chasing you.

"How I wish you would say that you were worried about me and that you care for me ..." Sehun thought to himself bitterly as he saw you running away from him like a mad woman. "Am I that scary?" Sehun sighed.

You were about to reach the gates when your way was blocked by 3 girls. they cornered you and pushed you roughly to the wall.

"Stay away from my Sehun oppa!" one of the girls snarled at you.

"You must be mistaken." you said calmly while brushing off the dirt off your uniform.

"We saw you helping him clean his wound just now! And how dare you talk back to me!" she raised her hand high up in the air. You embraced yourself for the hard blow.

After a dreadful few seconds, you did not feel anything. You opened your eyes and saw Sehun holding the girl's hand back while threatening her "Stay away from her or you will be sorry!"

The three girls scrambled out of your sight. You had never seen Sehun like that before, it was not like him, getting so angry just because of some girls bullying you. Wasn't he the one who always bully you?

"Why did you help me?"

 "Because only I can bully you." he smirked proudly.

"YAH! I am not your toy!" you were angered by his words and you started to storm away in anger.

He was quick to realize that he had said something wrong and pulled you back. You cheeks hit a strong and muscular chest. You tried to wriggle your way out of his hug, but you accidentally touched one of his wound and he moaned in pain. You immediately asked him if he was ok.

His eyes twinkled and he said "You are obviously worried about me ..."

"YAH! OH SEHUN! You are so childish! I am going home!" you huffed at him angrily.

(Kindly play Don't Go)

"Don't go ... Just stay here for a while ..." For the first time in forever Sehun sounded weak infront of you. It was the first time he was speaking to you without a threatening tone or teasing you.

He took a deep breath and confessed to you "(your name)-ah, I like you for a long time."

"But ..."

"Shhh, let me finish ..."

"I bullied you, I called you nicknames, I teased you and I talked to other girls just because I wanted to get your attention, but you were just so ignorant of me. So I thought if I get into fights or trouble, I will get more attention from you as it was your duty to attend to me as a class president. Eventually, I realized it was no use at all. I don't know how to get your heart. I was so devastated and scared that you wouldn't like me back. But now ... I am sure that you like me too, I will not hide my feelings anymore ... Will you be mine?"

You were blushing the whole time when he confessed. Actually, you also liked him but you just were not sure of your own feelings. You accepted his request but the condition was that he must not get into fights anymore as you, as Sehun's girlfriend, would be upset when you see him hurt.

  Sehun kissed your forehead and the both of you headed home hand in hand.

            ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

Hope you like this imagine. Did my number of grammar mistakes decreased?

I hope it did ... Hehe ^V^

More request please ... Just send me a direct message or comment down :)) I will try my best to update as soon as possible ≧V≦

Ohorat!

Edited ~ 19 September 2014