Chanyeol One Shot (for FightergirlBlue)

This One Shot is for FightergirlBlue.

Have fun reading :))

-------------------------------

You sat down at your usual spot in the library. It was a comfy little corner with some cushions near the window. You smiled as you settled yourself down with a book in your hand. It was raining heavily outside but you felt sheltered and cozy inside the library with the books surrounding you, you started reading the book in your hand.

You decided to spend the rest of your day there.

You were engrossed in your novel as you heard footsteps approaching you. You looked up and saw a tall and good looking guy standing infront of you with a nice toothy smile. He was dripping wet from head to toe and whenever he walked, his shoes would make loud squeaking sounds.

You could not help but giggled at his hilarious sight. He scratched his head in embarassment as a visible red creeped onto his pale white face.

He asked you shyly in his deep husky voice, "Erm, hi, sorry to disturbed, but is there anyone sitting here?" He pointed at the empty seat next to you.

You nodded your head to indicate to him that the seat is available and returned back to you book.

He smiled at you and sat down greatfully.

You could not concentrate on you book any longer as he would sneezed loudly every now and then. You took a glance at him, he was drenched from the rain and you wondered why he did not go back home to change first before coming to the library. You decided to observe him secretly.

He left his things that were equally wet as him on the seat beside you as he went of to find a book. His shoes squeaked unpleasantly, earning him some death glares from the librarian. You chuckled to yourself as you saw he bowed 90 degrees towards the librarian and mouthed an inaudible "Mianhae", only to get himself into more trouble as he accidentally bumped into a shelf of books and caused all the books to fall from the shelf.

The librarian was furious. She ordered him to picked up all the books and put them back in the correct order. The poor guy pouted at her and sighed, while he resign to fate.

The giant bend down and picked up all the books manually, whenever he moved, he would leave trails of rain water behind on the mattress. The books that he picked up would also be wet. The librarian finally gave up on trying to let him pick up the books as a punishment and let him off.

He flashed the librarian a charming smile before skipping off to find his books.

You found him really interesting and you wondered if you should make friends with him. However, you were too shy to do so.

He came back with a huge pile of books. You wondered if he was doing some kind of research. You cranked your neck to take a look at the kind of book that he had taken from the shelf. There were books like "How to be a Rapper", "Your First Guide to Become a Successful Rapper", "Rap with Confidence".

It was all books on how to rap. You looked at this guy infront of you who had a cute smile. It was hard for you to picture him as a rapper. He noticed you looking at his books and he whispered to you, "You can take a look at the books if you are interested."

He misunderstood you and thought you were interested in rapping too. You grinned and shook your head.

"It is ok, I don't mind." He smiled at you again. He must have thought that you were too shy and that was why you rejected him.

You raised the book in your hand to indicate to him that you already had a book that you had not finished reading. He nodded knowingly and pointed at the author of the book and told you, "I think he is a great rapper."