Chanyeol One Shot

Since nobody request but I have the time I decided to write an One Shot.

Yehet!

Overdose

중독

上瘾

-------------------------------

  "Wake up jagiya!" your boyfriend Chanyeol bounced on your mattress excitedly.

  You rolled over onto your back lazily. It was a cold Saturday morning and you just wanted to snuggle in your bed and have your beauty sleep. However, the same thing cannot be said for Chanyeol who was continuously pestering you, making the mattress sank under his weight.

  Chanyeol pinched your cheeks, trying to wake you up. His efforts were futile as you were determined not to respond to Chanyeol's childish antics.

  Chanyeol finally gave up on trying to wake you up and got up from you bed before saying in a tone full of regret "I guess someone will miss the fun of playing with the snow."

  Your eyes shot open upon hearing the word snow. You quickly got up from your bed and jumped onto Chanyeol's back.

  "Where? Where? Where is the snow?"

  Chanyeol chuckled and pointed his long and slender finger towards the window. You opened your mouth in awe. The white layer of snow was really tempting. You slowly made your way to the door, however Chanyeol pulled you back.

  "Jagiya, where do you think you are going in those clothes?"

  You looked down, you were still wearing your pyjamas. Chanyeol pushed you into your bedroom once again and made you change into something warm and comfy.

[A/N I know what you are thinking ... Chanyeol is outside when you change XD]

  After you changed, Chanyeol held your hands in his before the two of you made your way out of the house.

  You squealed like a little child upon seeing the snow. It was not your first time seeing the snow, however, this time it was different because you were with Chanyeol. You and Chanyeol watched the snow fall in silence.

  You turned your head around and smiled at Chanyeol. His hair had turned white due to the large amount of snow falling at the same time. You smiled mischeiviously. You bend down and scooped up a handful of snow, then threw it at Chanyeol, full in the face.

  Chanyeol was startled. You laughed before running away. He looked like Father Christmas. Chanyeol made quick and swift moves and caught you in between his arms. He wiped some snow off his face but there was still some snow visible on his nose. He touched his cold nose to yours and said "Since I have got snow on my face, you should have some too."

  You giggled and ran off to build a snowman. You wanted to build a snowman that resembles Chanyeol but you had difficulties doing so. Finally you gave up and walked towards Chanyeol. He was making a snowman too. He was smiling proudly at his work.

  He gave you a wink and went inside the house to take some thing. You stood in the snow singing to yourself to chase away the boredom.

  "Do you want to build a snowman?"

  "Jagiya, I am building you." Chanyeol came out of the house with a carrot in his hand. He stuffed the carrot into the middle of the snowman's head.

  "Done. Perfect!"

  Your eyebrows were knitted together. Was Chanyeol serious? That snowman did not look like you, not even a little bit!

  "That is not me! It look horrible." you objected.

  "Of course it is you. Both of you are so cute. Kyeopta~" Chanyeol cooed at you.

  You pouted at Chanyeol "Yeollie, I think it look like you more. See, its ears are just like yours!"

  "Those are not ears!" Chanyeol facepalmed.

  "Jagiya, it is the hands ..."

  "Ohahaha ... Those are the hands? See I told you you are really bad at making snowman."

"Seriously? You couldn't even make one." Chanyeol pointed at the pile of snow next to his snowman. You smiled sheepishly.

   Chanyeol then spotted that your hands were sore red from the cold as you did not wear any gloves. He took off the gloves his was wearing and put it on for you. He rubbed your hands in his palms, trying to heat them up using heat from friction.

  You were really touched by Chanyeol's action. Chanyeol hugged you tightly and kissed the top of your head. The two of you stood there enjoying the moment.

  The romantic atmosphere was broke by Chanyeol's loud stomach growl. He scratched his head in embarassment. You chuckled "I think we should go inside and I will cook some thing for you to eat."

  "Yay! Jagiya you are the best!" Chanyeol planted a kiss on your lips before picking you up in bridal style and he brought you inside the house.

           ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

I wish it will snow in Singapore T_T

That would be miracles in December!

There are some changes, I will still receive requests but I will only write when I have inspiration and time. ^^

Yehet! Do like this story chingus?