Kyungsoo One Shot (for Edaline)

I finally have time and inspiration to write this One Shot for Edaline!

I hope you like this :)

Yehet! I hope you don't faint halfway reading this XD

-------------------------------

  "Kyungsoo~ What are you doing?" on a particularly lazy weekend, Kyungsoo was busy in the kitchen leaving you alone in the living room.

  You were bored and you wanted him to talk to you but he was immersed in his own world of cooking.

  You sat down at the dining table while watching him cook.

  He looked absolutely serious, making his eyes bulging out slightly, making him looked even cuter and huggable. You smiled as you knew that was probably one of the many reasons why you loved him. His passion for whatever he did and his determination to fulfill his dreams.

  Kyungsoo was busy with his new recipe and did not have time to bother about you. You pouted in disappointment but you soon found a way to entertain yourself.

  You crept behind Kyungsoo quietly and then you tickled him. Unable to bear your tickles, Kyungsoo dropped whatever that was in his hands and laughed while saying, "Jagiya ... Stop it, it is too ticklish. I am trying to cook."

  "But I am bored ... There is nothing to do and you won't talk to me!"

  Kyungsoo wrapped his arms around your waist and said "Be a good girl and I will be done in a jiffy."

  You giggled at the serious face that he made while saying that sentence. Kyungsoo planted a kiss on your forehead before returning back to where he had stopped.

  "Don't tickle me again, jagiya, I really can't stand it. If you do that again, I won't cook for you tonight, so be good~" Kyungsoo warned you.

  You smiled mischeiviously. Kyungsoo's warning would not stop you from doing something fun. After all, he always gives in to you, you were sure that he would not be angry at you.

  "Kyungsoo~" you cooed at him

  No reply

  "Kyungsoo~"

  Still no reply.

  "YAH! What are you doing?"

  "Hahahahaha ..."

  You had just succeeded in dirtying Kyungsoo's face by smearing flour onto his face. You laughed uncontrollably. You started running as you saw Kyungsoo walking towards you with a handful of flour.

  "Come back here!" Kyungsoo shouted at you as he tried to chase after you. Soon the both of you gave the kitchen a new coat of 'white paint'.

  "Hahahaha, Kyungsoo you looked like Father Christmas!"

  "You don't look too good too. You looked like you had done a bad make up."

  The both of you laughed as you realized how silly you looked.

  For the rest of the day, you helped Kyungsoo to finish his new recipe. He was cooking a new kind of spaghetti. You licked your lips as you smell the aroma of Kyungsoo's cooking.

  "Jagiya, try this. Say 'ah'" Kyungsoo brought a spoonful of spaghetti to your mouth.

  "Ah." you said obediently.

  Kyungsoo patted your head and smiled at you.

  "Delicious! Oppa, you're a genius!" you gave him two thumbs up.

  You tried to wipe the excessive sauce on your lips when Kyungsoo stopped you from doing so. He leaned in and kissed your lips, licking away the sauce while kissing you.

  "I agree that this spaghetti is a success." Kyungsoo flashed you his heart shape smile.

  Your face was hot and red. Kyungsoo pinched your cheeks and asked you teasingly "Are you shy? It is not like the first time that we kiss jagiya ..."

  Your face became even redder upon hearing the word 'kiss'. Kyungsoo cuddled you in his arms and said "Aigoo, you're so cute when you blush ..."

  "..."

  Kyungsoo knew he had succeed in teasing you but he secretly thinks that you look more attractive when you were shy. Shhh ... Don't let him know that I told you this!

             ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

I seriously did not know how to end this story XD

I hope the ending was not weird! This One Shot is much shorter than the rest but I hope that you still enjoy it anyway ^^

I just realize that I got 400 reads for this story! Thanks chingus for your support!

I hope I am not a bad writer XD Ohorat~

Recently for some reasons, 'Just One Day' by BTS kept playing in my mind! That song is brainwashing O_O