Kaisoo One shot [love triangle] (for _THELeiacorn_

Sorry chingus that I haven't been updating for a long time. :(

You know, work load :(

Anyway, here is a One Shot is for _THELEiacron_.

Yehet! Hope you will like this One Shot. This is the second time I am writing a love triangle ^^

-------------------------------

  Everyone in the class was talking excitedly about that night's prom.

  You were also thinking about the upcoming prom. Nobody had asked you yet and you were too shy to ask your cursh, Kyungsoo. Your friends all had a partner to go with, you felt left out.

  You wondered if Kyungsoo has a partner. He was you crush for a really long time and he was your desk mate. His besy friend was Kai.

  You debated with yourself whether you should try your luck and just ask Kyungsoo if he was going to the prom with anyone, at least you would have a little bit of chance.

  "What are you thinking about?" you were snapped out of your thoughts by a soothing voice.

  You raised your heads to see who it was. It was Kai. Although he always come to Kyungsoo's seat between classes, but he had never talk to you before.

  "N-nothing." you shuttered. Why was he suddenly talking to you? The both of you were not even a little bit near the word close.

  "You're thinking of the prom isn't it?"

  You blushed, not answering his question. Was it that obvious?

  "I haven't got a partner too, would you like to go with me?" Kai asked you, stretching out his hand to you. You blinked at his hands, you were not sure if you were dreaming or was it real that he asked you to go to the prom with him.

  You looked at Kyungsoo, he was looking somewhere else with his fist clenched.

  He stomped out of the classroom. You did not know what happened to him.

  Kai smirked as he saw Kyungsoo stomped out of the classroom in rage.

  "Aren't you going to look for him?" you asked Kai.

  Kai pinched your cheeks lightly to get your attention and he said "You haven't amswer my question."

  "I ..."

  "I am just kidding. Why don't you ask him to go to the prom with you?"

  You knew perfectly well who he was refering to but you did not make any response.

  "Aish ... Why are the 2 of you like that? He don't dare to ask you and you are too shy to do that. If it was not for I am his best friend, I would have just asked you out ..." his voice trailed off.

  You were too deep in your own thoughts to hear what he was saying and you missed everything.

  "(your name), are you listening?"

  "Mianhae ... I am a bit distracted."

  "If you still do not have a partner by tonight, I will be your partner." he left without giving you a chance to protest.

             *Few minutes later*

  Kyungsoo came back into the classroom with a murderous look on his face.

  You carefully poked him in the arm and asked "Kyungsoo, are you ok? What happened?"

  Kyungsoo glared at you, "Why are you talking to me? Aren't you going to the prom with Kai?"