Suho One Shot

Happy belated birthday Suho ♡♥♡♥
You have always been a great leader and a guardian angel for our twelve wolves. Once again, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I did say I would not be updating until the whole Kris thing is over but then, it is Suho's birthday today.

The sad thing is I have CCA today which means I will be home really late and I could not spam in my instagram account ... Ugh.

Enough of ranting ... Let me start the story ^_^

-------------------------------

  You stood in the heavy rain. You were soaking wet and the raindrops siped through your skin, making your body numb.

  After a failed confession that day to Sehun, whom you had always admired and loved, you felt the whole world was crashing down on you. You were devastated.

  Why did he reject you anyway? You laughed to yourself bitterly. Why would someone as perfect as Sehun like you?

  The rain poured down even more heavily, you no longer knew whether it was tears or raindrops on your wet face. You just wanted to stand in the rain letting it wash away all your sadness. However, it is not working.

  The cold and merciless rain hit your face as though laughing and taunting at you for your silliness. You grimaced in pain.

  Then you heard footstep behind you. You did not bother to turn around to check who that person was. You heard the footsteps coming closer and closer and you close your eyes shut.

  You felt the footsteps stop beside you. As you opened your eyes in surprise, you saw a huge umbrella over your head. You cautiously surveyed the person standing next to you, holding up an umbrella. He was smiling down at you warmly. You shivered slightly in your thin piece of soaked t-shirt.

  He took off his jacket and put it on for you. You stared at him blankly and muttered "Suho ... You don't need to do that."

  He simply smiled at you and held your hands in his, rubbing it slightly while sharing his hands' warmth with your cold and numb hands. Your eyes turned red and welled up with tears once again. You could no longer supress your feelings anymore and burst into tear.

   Suho used his free hand to pull you into his arms. The two of you stood in the rain with you crying while he comforted you.

  "Don't bottle up your feeling (your name)."

  "I just can't forget about him ..." you said in between sobs.

  He let out a low growl, "(your name), you must understand that in this world, he is not the most important person. There are many other people who cares about you and are worth of your concern."

  "Like who?" you asked him bitterly, shaking your head in depression.

  "Like me." Suho whispered, looking deeply into your eyes, in an attempt to melt your broken heart.

  You pushed him away, not believing his words you said "Stop joking Suho."

  "No. I am seriously. From now on let me have the privilege of healing your broken heart and the honour of erasing your memories of Sehun."

  You squirmed uncomfortably upon hearing that name.

  Suho touched your cheeks lovingly. He wiped the tears off you face with his sleeves.

  Suho slowly closed the gap between the two of you and pressed his lips lightly against yours.

  For a moment, the roaring of the wind stopped, the constant sound of the raindrops in contact with the umbrella stopped, all you could hear was the steady breathing of Suho as he conquered your lips.

  You gave him a dazed look after he pulled away. He smile in triumph "See, I told you I can make you forget about Sehun."

  This time Sehun's name did not have any impact on you anymore.

  People say that the power of love can heal anything, so did that sentence just come true?

  Suho put his arms around your shoulders snugly.

  "I will be your guardian angel from now on." He took your hand in his and slowly walked you back home.

           ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------
Awww  ... Suho is too asdfghjkl

He is my guardian angel~ ♡♥♡♥

Hope you guys like this!