Kyungsoo One Shot (Nichel_DoKyungSoo)

Yo yo yo man~ Writer-nim is back with a Kyungsoo One Shot for Nichel_DoKyungSoo

First of all, I really need to apologize to Nichel_DoKyungSoo. She requested this one month ago and I am only updating it now x_x

I am so sorry ><

-------------------------------

"Good morning class." He stood infront of the kitchen with his shoulders hunched, though his body frame was relatively small, his voice was alluring, "My name is Kyungsoo, Do Kyungsoo. Just Kyungsoo would be fine."

He scanned the kitchen, making an eye contact with you, sending a little jolt of happiness down your spine. He flashed you a warm smile as he noticed your sudden movement. You smiled back awkwardly, praying hard that he had not seen your face that were possibly as red as beetroot.

He turned back towards the rest of the class and continued his introduction, "I would be your cooking class teacher from now on. Since it is our first lesson today, we should get to know each other better. Please introduce yourselves."

Everyone in the classroom started introducing themselves, one by one, it was only then that you realized that all the students in the class were girls. You flinched whenever the girls threw Kyungsoo a flirty look. Kyungsoo was totally indifferent, he always have a warm smile on his face, despite how flirty the girls were acting. You wondered if they came here to learn cooking skills from him or it they just wanted to find a reason to spend time with him.

Finally, it was your turn to introduce yourself. You bowed to everyone in the kitchen and was taken aback when Kyungsoo made an exception and stood infront of your table as you introduced yourself. "Annyeonghaseyo, (your name)-inmida. Please take good care of me~"

He leaned in slightly, closing the gap between the two of you. You could feel his hot breathe blowing onto your cheeks, as he spoke, "What a nice name, you may take a seat now."

Your face turned into a deep shade of crimson as you sat down. The girls in the kitchen threw you dirty looks and looks of great disgust. Kyungsoo walked briskly back to the front of the kitchen and clapped his hands to get the attention of the class back to him.

"Cooking is not something that you can learn just in one day, it is a skill that is slowly accumulated. There is no need to rush, take it slow and easy." Kyungsoo paused in the mid way of his sentence.

"Now, we have a very diligent student in the class." Kyungsoo indicated to you, all eyes in the kitchen looked towards your direction. You were pretty shocked when Kyungsoo mentioned you out of the blue.

"She had been copying down every single word that I was saying. Good job." Kyungsoo patted your head and picked up the notebook that you were furiously scribbling on a moment ago.

"Very neat handwriting. I am sure that pair of hand of yours can cook great dishes." you blushed at his compliment.

He smiled at you cutely, "So we would start with something fairly simple today. We are cooking spaghetti. To cook a good plate of spaghetti, you would need a ..."

That was the first lesson of your cooking class with your teacher Do Kyungsoo. It was quite fun, Kyungsoo was a great teacher, always explaining and guiding the students whenever they have difficulities with their cooking. 

However, no matter how frequent he helped the other students, you would always find him near your table and helping in every way that he could. Maybe it was just your imagination, but he seemed to be around your table most of the time.