Xiumin One Shor (for JoEy_MuNy)

This One Shot is for JoEy_MuNy

I am posting this again because this story had somehow been deleted ._.

I am so sorry ... I did not know what happened. TAT

------------------------------

  "Class, today we had prepared a special programme for you." Your form teacher said enthusiastically as she entered the classroom.

  Nobody was interested in what the teacher had to say. The teacher cleared her throat loudly, diverting all of the student's attention towards her.

  You raised your head up from your desk sleepily and tried your best to listen to what the teacher was going to announce next.

  "We will be heading to the auditorium for Film Studies." she paused, waiting for the class to make some positive comments on it.

  However, everyone was indifferent about the fact that they were going for some kind of Film Studies. You rolled your eyes, making sure that you stated your opinions on Film Studies straight. It was going to be a boring day again.

  "Class!" your form teacher said in a tone that clearly indicated her rising anger. "We shall be heading towards the auditorium now." she said in a tone full of authority.

  "We will be having Film Studies with clas 3C. Please do not disappoint me."

  Your eyes lit up instantly upon hearing '3C'. You quickly got up from your seat and headed towards the auditorium.

  You reached the auditorium, panting from the sprint that you had made from your classroom. You walked into the auditorium happily and looked for that one familiar figure. Unsurprisingly, you saw your boyfriend, Xiumin, in the auditorium, waiting for you.

  He had already settled himself down on one of the chairs and saved the seat next to him for you. "Jagiya~ You're here." Xiumin smiled at you and reached out for your hand.

  You slapped his hand away gently and hissed at him, "Oppa, we are in school." you pointed at the teacher who had her eyes on the both of you, watching the two of you intently with her hawk-like eyes.

  Xiumin smirked and stood up from his chair. He tugged a few strands of flyaway hair behind your ears and pinched your cheeks. You were dumbfounded and too shocked to respond.

  "Come on, take a seat." Xiumin held your hands in his and led you towards your chair.

  "Nobody is gonna stop me from treating you like a princess." Xiumin winked at you and shrugged at the purpled-faced teacher while flashing her an innocent look. He sat down beside you as the lights of the auditorium started to dim.

  "Ooh, we are watching Romeo and Juliet!" you pointed at the screen excitedly and whispered to Xiumin loudly.

  Everything that you did with him seemed more meaningful and fun. Xiumin did not bother looking at the screen, instead, he titled his head side ways and smiled at you. He was more interested in your smile of happiness than what film he was gojng to watch. He put his palm on top of your head and messed up your hair.

  "Yah, Oppa, don't disturb me." you ducked his hands that were stretching out to make a mess out of you hair again.

  Xiumin chuckled to himself before turning his head back to the screen. For the rest of the film, you were concentrating hard on the film. You were a fan of Shakespeare and you wanted to take the full opportunity to enjoy this great piece of work.

  While you enjoying the film, Xiumkn was enjoying a lollipop that he had 'smuggled' into the auditorium.

  "Oppa!" you widdened your eyes at him, "Why are you eating a lollipop?" you covered your mouth to prevent your from bursting into laughter at his hilarious act.

  "What?" Xiumjn asked you indignantly. "You should be happy that I did not bring a steam bun in."

  You shook your head at him and laughed an inaudible giggle.

  "The teacher won't notice anyway. It is so dark here." Xiumin continued sucking on his lollipop. He can get quite childish sometimes, but who cares? You loved hin dearly anyway.

  Xiumin put his hand on top of your head and turned your head back towards the screen. "Enjoy the film jagiya." Xiumin said, while stealing a kiss from your cheeks.

  "Yah! Oppa, your mouth is so sticky." you rubbed the area where Xiumin's lips had come in contact with. You hit him in his arm, hiding your embarassment.

  Xiumin smiled at your triumphantly. You ignored hin and continued admiring the great work of Shakespeare.

  "Yea, noise? Then I'll be brief. O happg dagger!"

  Juliet snatched Romeo's dagger

  "This is thy death."

  Juliet stabs herself.

  "There rust, and let me die."

  Juliet falls onto Romeo's body and dies.

  [A/N I found that on the internet XD Lol. This is the part where Juliet wake up to find Romeo was dead and she killed herself with his dagger T^T]

  Your face was covered with tears as soon as Juliet's frail body fell onto Romeo's dead body. You could not help but pity the love that the two of them had missed just like that. Xiumin wrapped his arms around your waist while comforting you, "Jagiya, there is no need to cry, it is just a film."

  "Guys would never understand this!" you said dramatically, crying even harder. Xiumin sighed and stuff his half eaten lollipop into your mouth.

  You stared at him in shock and stopped crying for a while. "Yeah, I would never understand that but I do know that, that lollipop would help you to stop crying." Xiumin pinched your red nose.

  "Jagiya, I am not Romeo and I won't let you be Juliet. I will never leave you and I will be by your side for eternity and beyond."

  "Oppa, you sound like Shakespeares now." you giggled.

  Xiumin gave you a digusted look and said, "Ew! I don't want to be Shakespeare. All his stories are so cheesy and ..." Xiumin shuddered at the thought of the other stories that Shakespeares had written. [A/N There is a pic in the media thats shows Baozi's priceless expression :D]

  "But I admire him!" you protested.

  "You admire him?!" Xiumkn asked you in disbelief. "He is already dead jagiya, don't get your hopes up too high."

  "Ugh. Oppa, you're impossible."

  "Ne. I don't know anything about romance but I do know how to love you."

            ♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

------------------------------

I am so sorry chingu ... I don't know why this was deleted in the first place. It was definitely not deleted by me.

I am so upset TAT

There are still two more stories that were deleted and I post them by tonight if I can ...

I actually wanted to update the other requests tonight. Nevermind about those now. TAT

I need some hugs and comforts *cries a Han River*