Sehun One Shot [feat Chen] (for yukiichan23)

This is another One Shot for yukichan23

Hope you like this ^^

I had Chen as the 'bad guy' in this story ... Chen bias please don't hate me ... I thought the trolling king fitted this role XD

I still love Chen a lot, don't question my love for him ... Mianhae oppa, for writing you as the 'bad guy'. ≧ω≦

I kinda have a hard time, thinking of something to write  ... Anyway, here is my hardwork. ⊙V⊙

-------------------------------

Imagine Sehun as your best friend and what will happen when another guy propose to you?

  "(your name)-ah, my name is Chen. I like you. Will you please go out with me tonight?"

  This guy, whoever he was, just proposed to you! It was the first time you had ever been proposed to by a guy. You were shocked but at the same time pleased. After all, you had never had a boyfriend before.

  "I had been thinking for a long time to ask you out. Today, I finally had the courage to do so. I actually like you for a long time. You probably had never notice me, but my class is just next door."

  True enough. You never seen him around the school before. Even so, you decided to accept his invitation.

  "There you are, class is starting. What are you doing with this guy?" Sehun popped out of nowhere and asked you with a digusted look.

  "Ugh. Sehun, he was asking me out ..."

  "Oh really? Since when someone would ask you out. Tsk, tsk, tsk, look at yourself ..." Sehun teased you.

  "YAH! Oh Sehun you -" before you could finish your sentence, Sehun cut you off by pulling you into your classroom and he said to Chen half jokingly, half seriously, "She has her homework to do you know, sorry about that bro, but she can't go out with you tonight or her mommy will be worried."

  You tried to retort back but your teacher had already came in. You had no choice but mouthed an apology to Chen. Chen smiled at you warmly before going off for his classes.

  "OH SEHUN! What were you trying to do?! You just ruined my whole life ..." you whisper-shouted to Sehun in class.

  "I was just helping you to reject some nonsensical people." Sehun said without bothering to lower his voice.

  "Mr Oh and Miss (your name), do the both of you have something to share with the class?" the teacher who had saw the two of you quarrelling asked sternly.

  You smiled sheepishly at the teacher before you looked down guiltily and focus on what the teacher was teaching.

  Sehun grinned at you in victory. "Ishhh, this guy ..." you thought to yourself angrily.

  Although Sehun was your best friend, his favourite hobby was to tease you and give you weird nicknames. You sometimes would get pissed off but on the whole, he was a great friend.

  During break time, you had a hard time trying to get rid of Sehun and went to find Chen. You accepted his invitation and before you go, you requested to exchange your number with Chen. To your surprise, Chen said "I already have your number, I guess I will just give you my number then."

  You were so touch. You thought that Chen was really sweet.

  For the rest of the day, you wore a goofy smile on your face as you thought of what was going to happen that night. It was the first time you were going out with a guy on a real date! Although you had went out with Sehun for numerous times, but you did not consider them as a 'date'.