Kris One Shot (for KkaebSong)

This One Shot s for KkaebSong

Sorry for any grammar or spelling mistake. Please pardon me chingu ^^

Enjoy~

-------------------------------

You dragged your bulky luggage behind you as you made your way out of the arrival hall of Incheon Ariport, Korea. You had always wanted to visit Korea and there you were, all alone in a foreign country.

You headed for the exit of the airport. Your energies were drained by the long areoplane ride and you just wanted to plonk yourself down on the soft and fluffy queen size bed in the hotel room that you had booked on online.

However, all the odds were against your favour.

There was a huge crowd of girls gathered around the exit of the airport, making it impossible for you to squeeze your way through. They were holding huge boards in their hands and waving it in the air crazily. Their continuous screams was ear deafening. You wondered what was that all about.

You walked gingerly towards them and hoping that you would not get crushed by the crowd.

You squinted at the boards that they held high above their heads, You saw that most of the boards had the same slogan written on it "EXO we are one!"

You realized that it must be some kind of idol group who was going to arrive at the ariport on the same day. You shook your head in disapproval. You were never a big fan of Kpop nor the idols. You felt that the girls who were fangirling over them were totally out of their minds.

You looked at the huge amount of fangirls around the exit and you wondered how you could ever be able to wrestle your way out of the airport.

You were walking blindly towards the exit trying to come up with a plan to escape from that horrid place. The screams were getting louder and louder by the seconds and your eardrums were about to give away under the pressure.

However, the loudest of the screams were yet to come. The fangirls screamed on top of their lungs as soon as twelve figures appeared at the exit.

The scene was some what horrifying as you saw the girls rushed forward to catch a glimpse of their oppa. Flashlights from the cameras were everywhere. You shoved and pushed past the crowd of fangirls surrounding you as the twelve god like figures approached the crowd.

You franctically tried to look for the exit but it was flooded by the fangirls. You sighed, you might need to spend the night in the airport if the girls continued blocking the exit. Unlucky as you were, you tripped over someone's foot and lost your balance.

Surprising, instead of the cold hard marble floor your body came in contact with, you fell into someone else warm embrace. You were flustered. You raised your head up in embarassment and tried to thank the person who had saved you.

You immediately swallowed back your words as you saw the unearthly handsome creature that was stadning infront of you. There was no suitable words to describe his perfect features, his sharp jawline and those bushy eyebrows which were furrowed together made him looked more attractive. You gaped your mouth at his perfection like a goldfish.

He looked at you and asked you in Korea, "괜찮아?" (Are you OK?)

You blinked at him in confusion. You were still in the after shock of what had just happened.

He thought you did not understand Korean and asked you politely in Mandarin again. However, you gave him another blank look. He asked you the same thing in English again. This time, you snapped out of your own trains of thoughts and answered him in Korean, "저는 괜찮아요" (I am fine)

He stared back at you and chuckled, "So you can speak Korean?" 

You nodded shyly. You had learned some conversational Korean before you came to Korea and it did come in useful. He flashed you a dazzling smile and you felt your heart raced. It was obvious that someone who had an appearance like his was probably the idol that the girls had been waiting for.

You looked around you and saw some fangirls threwing you a jealous look with a murderous expression on their face.

"Get your hands off my Kris oppa!" One of the fangirls hissed at you. You shivered as she shot daggers as you just with her stare.

"Ah, she is our new manager, chingu." Kris put his arms around your shoulder and pulled you closer to him, shielding you from the view of the jealous fan.

The fan looked embarassed and stammered, "Mianhae oppa ..."

Kris smiled again and walked towards the exit with you in his arms. Your heart was beating unreasonably fast and it was about to jump out of your ribcage as you felt Kris' arms snaked around you protectively, determined to get you out of the reach of the sasaeng fans.

You wondered why Kris wanted to help you since he did not know you. You started to think that maybe idols were not just some pretty faces that could dance and sing but real life human beings who were helpful and kind.

The both of you pushed your way out of the airport with the continuous screams from the fangirls.

"Kris oppa look here!"

"Kris oppa please marry me!"

"Kris oppa I know how to cook!"

"Kris oppa I love you!"

It seemed like Kris was realy popular and you wondered if you would be tear from limb to limb to have such a close contact with him.

"Don't worry. I told them you're my new manager." it was as if Kris read your mind and he said to you with his mouth pressed against your ears. You blushed and nodded your head.

Finally, after the long tormental 20 minutes of pushing and shoving, you were able to get out of airport without a single strand of hair getting hurt, all thanks to Kris who had his arms around you for the whole time you were inside the airport.

A group of muscular bodyguards made a human barrier infront of the vans that EXO would be taking to get back to their dorms to prevent to fans from further distrupting the exit of the airport. Kris stopped infront of their vans and smiled at you, "I guess, we should say goodbye now, manager-ssi?" He winked at you cheekily.

You waved at him and thanked him profusely. One of the members who was already in the van,  teased Kris, "Yi Fan-ah, stop flirting with that beautiful lady over there and get in the van! We are already late for our schedule."

"Ne. I am comingin a while." Before Kris boarded the van, he stuffed a crumpled piece of paper into your hands.

As his van drove away, you saw him pointed at the piece of paper in your hands and he did a sign, indicating you to call him. You opened up the piece of paper and saw a string of numbers scribbled across them with a small heart next to it.

Beneath the numbers, there was a sentence, wrote, "Call me maybe?"

♡♡♡THE END♡♡♡

-------------------------------

Protective and manly Kris, who needs me to call the doctor?

Doctor Yixing on the way~ :D

Yehet!