Demi Lovato Concert 19 - 6 -2018

- This story really happened! Me and my girlfriend met Demi Lovato and we went to her concert! Here is how it went down. { The video's / photo's used in this story are the photo's I took of the concert. Please don't use them without my permission.} 

~ Ashley POV ~

The alarm clock woke us up at 11 am. Yesterday we also had a Demi concert, but we didn't really had the best spots to stand. Today however will be totally different. We bought Meet & Greet tickets to meet Demi Lovato! Our Hero/Role model since forever. We saved up money for a few years now for this moment. Hopefully it will be worth it!

We were a little tired and our legs hurt so much from yesterday, because we stood in line for 6 hours to have a decent spot but that quickly faded when the thought of meeting Demi came to our mind. We got ready in our Demi tour shirts. We grabbed our bag with food, drinks, signs, balloons and our important stuff and walked the dog before we left and hopped on the first tram that came. On the way we bought one white and one red rose for Demi with a little card that told her what we wanted to say to her if we couldn't talk at all.

We traveled for two hours to arrive at our destination. AFAS Amsterdam. Finally the day had come. We were so excited. We met some friends we made yesterday and some friends we met from twitter. We talked to them about how excited we were.

"OMG, I'm freaking out!" I said to Marije. Marije is a friend I met on twitter. We're both fans of Demi & Hayley so we instantly clicked. "I'm so excited for you both! It will be fine! Just enjoy the moment." She told us. My girlfriend Maaike held my hand and was also freaking out. Two hours to go till the Meet & Greet started. 

"Thank you!" I said jumping up and down from excitement. They laughed. Maaike and I went to the Meet & Greet line. They wrote the numbers 11 and 12 on our arm so they knew we belonged in that line. 

I began to feel a little hungry so I decided to get some fries and a hamburger form the FEBO (dutch fast food). I came back in line with the food for my girlfriend and her gave the fries while I ate the burger. We were so nervous. I thought I needed to puke.

Sanne & Marije (our friends) came by one more time to wish us luck before the doors opened. We where freaking out at this point. The bodyguard told us to wait in line a few more minutes so they could bring groups of five people inside. So we did. After the first two groups of five were inside it was our turn to go. We met a lovely lady from HOST VIP who gave us a VIP pass and a blue with white paper bracelet that said: Demi Lovato TMYLM TOUR 2018. When the man tried to put the bracelet on by my girlfriend she was shaking so much.

"Hey, take it easy. It will be a lot of fun!" He said and laughed. She laughed as well. "I know, I'm just nervous." She said and walked away with me. 

We needed to wait 30 more minutes, so we decided to sit on the ground. I tried to calm myself down by breathing very slowly. It didn't really work. 

After 30 minutes the security guard told us to come with him. We did. We needed to stand in line and he began to count so the first 20 could go upstairs. We were our lucky number 14. We gave the roses to that sweet girl from earlier and she brought them to Demi. We talked to the other girls who were there to spare some time. And then it happened...

"The first 20 can come upstairs with me." The man said. Me and my girlfriend freaked out. While walking upstairs I almost fell four times. I was so nervous. When we were upstairs it was a small room with a smaller room inside. In that smaller room was Demi. We couldn't see her, but we knew she was in there. We were told that she was on vocal rest, so she couldn't talk much which made me a little scared. 

The first three were already done and had poster in their hand with a signature of Demi on it. We started to get really nervous. We were getting closer and closer.