Christmas day.

{ with bae @ddl__imagines} It was Christmas! Finally! The beautiful white snow was covering the streets and kids were playing in it. The most perfect view ever. The best day to go out, so you called your dog Lara. "Baby, come on! Let's go outside" you said and she ran up to you. "Good girl" you giggled and grabbed her belt. You put on your jacket, hat and gloves and took Lara over to the park. She loves the snow! And she is adorable in it. After a while of letting her roll and play, you walked up to her and pet her head. "You enjoy it, do you?" You asked with a smirk. She barked and waved her tail happily. "Cuties" you heared someone saying behind you. It was the voice of an angle. You turned around and smiled brightly. "Hello there" you said flirty and blushed a little. "Hi" she giggled and looked at your dog. "Awhg what a sweetheart" she says and kneeled down. You just smiled. She looked at you and stood up again. "I'm Demi by the way" she said in a cute voice. "I'm Y/N. Nice to meet you" you replied and shook her hand. She didn't let go, but brought it to her mouth and kissed it softly. "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl. Wanna drink hot chocolat with me?" She asked sweetly and interlock fingers. "I would love too" you said with a giggle and kissed her cheek. "Come on baby girl!" You yelled behind you and Lara followed. This could be perfect.. You walked over to your place and opened the door. Your dog ran inside. "Welcome." You said giggling. Demi unlocked her fingers from yours. "It's so cute in here!" She said and looked at the Christmas tree. "Thank you!" You said and walked over to the kitchen to make hot chocolate. While you where making them you felt arms wrapping around your waist. "Smells good." Demi said and rested her head on your shoulder. You blushed. "Thank you. " you said. Demi unwrapped her arms and walked over to your dog and pet her. "So, are you all alone this Christmas? " demi said while petting your dog. "Yeah." You said and grabbed the hot chocolate and putted it on the table. "How can a beautiful girl like you be alone this Christmas? " demi said while taking a seat next to you on the couch. You blushed. "I don't know. " you said and took a sip of your hot chocolate. "Do you want to spend it with me?" Demi asked smiling. "Yeah! That would be fun!" You said with a cute smile. "Nahw! You're adorable! " demi said and took a sip of her hot chocolate as well. You both putted your hot chocolate down. "I'm not done with the decoration yet." You said and pointed at a box. "Mind helping me?" You asked smiling. "Let's do it!" Demi said smiling. You both took something out of the box and decorated the house. "Oehh, a mistletoe. " demi said cute. "You can hang it if you want." You said blushing. "Yaay." Demi said cheerful and tried to hand it above the door. "Can you help me and hang it for me please?" Demi said while holding it in place. "Sure." You said and helped her. "All done!" You said smiling. Demi started to giggle. "What's so funny?" You asked smiling. "Look up baby." She said giggling. You looked up and blushed. You both stood underneath the mistletoe. Demi came closer and interlock your fingers with hers. She leaned in and so did you. Her soft lips collided with yours. After a while you pulled away. "Wauw.." you said blushing. "Yes. Wauw indeed." Demi said smiling and pulled you back into a kiss. Your dog started to howl. You pulled away and laughed. Demi laughed too. "Merry Christmas babe." She said smiling.