Forbidden Love - Part 3

~ Y/N POV ~

What the.. 

What just happened. 

I tried to control my breathing while Demi stepped out of the closet. I simply followed her.

"Hi guys we are back!" Demi said while I walked behind her still in shock from what happened.

"And did anything happened between the sisters hmm?" Matthew asked while raising his eyebrows. I looked down at my feet. They will totally freak out  when they hear it from Demi. I bet that they already knew that she did at least something.

"No guys, Don't be such dirty fuckers. We will be stepsisters after all. I need to be a role model to her." She said smiling like an angel like nothing happened. What? but, she did do something. A lot of somethings in fact. Did she just lie to them? But, why?

"Aw, You have still some good in you Dems." Marissa said laughing. Demi laughed as well.

"So what did you guys do?" Marissa asked me. I jumped up. I didn't expect them to ask me anything. 

"Uh, well.." I said and looked at Demi. She smiled like a sweet innocent angel. Ugh why is she so precious. I kinda liked it.. I mean. I loved it. And I guess telling them is not a really good idea so I played along with Demi her little game.

"We just talked about some stuff. About our parents getting married and stuff." I said smiling. They nodded. I looked at Demi and saw that she smirked. That little devil. 

After a while Demi her friends left and our parents came home.

"Hi sweethearts! How was your bonding day?" My mom asked us. Demi smiled.

"Very good Miss Y/L/N. Your daughter is a real sweetie." She said.

"Aw I'm glad! and Demi it's { Your mom's Name }. I'll be your step mom after all." She said smiling and gave her a hug. She looks so innocent. But I know there is a side she is hiding for others that she showed me in the closet. 

"Yes it was very interesting to get to know Demi better." I said while raising one eyebrow while looking at Demi. She smiled

"Very interesting." Demi repeated. My mom looked at us both and giggled.

"I'm sure it was hunny. I bet playing board games was very 'interesting'." My mom said laughing. Derick laughed as well. She is getting away with everything. If she wasn't that precious I would have told them already. I guess. Probably not.

It was late.

"Oh Demi sweetheart, please stay the night! We are planning to do something fun tomorrow and I would love for you to be there!" My mom said. Demi looked at me and smiled.

"I wouldn't miss is for the world." She said smirking. 

"Uh, but mom we don't have any room?" I said.

"I was thinking about your old room honey." My mom said smiling.

"Okay, Fine I'll sleep on the couch." I said rolling my eyes.

"Oh no honey you don't have too. You have a king sized bed! You two will fit in there just fine!" She smiled. Oh no no no. I won't share a bed with her.

"I'm fine on the couch. I mean, I don't want Demi to feel uncomfortable." I said looking at her. 

"I'm perfectly fine! I mean it's not called a king sized bed for nothing." She said with a little wink.

"Exactly! so girls have a good night rest! I'll make breakfast and fresh Orange juice tomorrow." My mom said. I looked at Demi and she looked at me. She gave a innocent smile. But her eyes told me something different.

We said our goodnights and went to my old room. I went to my bathroom to get changed. How do I need to sleep with her next to me? That's not possible. I was done with changing and without thinking I walked into my room. I saw Demi laying in bed with her back towards me. She had a white lingerie on. What the fuck.. She looked so hot. Her ass looks.. Damn.

"Like what you see?" she said when she caught me staring and turned around. She showed me a little more of her outfit.

 She showed me a little more of her outfit

" I Only had this to put on. I hope you don't mind." She said while teasing me with sexual gestures. Her hand stroking her own body. Biting her own lip. You call it and she did everything to make me crazy.

 You call it and she did everything to make me crazy

What the heck.. Fuck me. Jesus. She is so hot. NO I can't think that! She is your sister. Your fucking hot sister. NOOO there you go again. Just go to bed and ignore her. Imagine that she isn't as hot as she is. I went to lay in bed and pulled the blanket over me. 

"Okay, Goodnight!" I said and turned myself around. I heard her closing in on me.

" All of this for you and I don't even get a goodnight kiss?" She whispered. I felt her breath in my neck. I ignored her and moved away from her. I felt her hand stroking my cheek. I closed my eyes of pleasure, but quickly realised that it was wrong and moved my head away from her.

"You are so bad at playing games." She said. I turned around angry. 

"What do you mean?!" I said frustrated. She looked at me with the same eyes I saw earlier. 

"What is it that you want?" I asked furious.

"You." She answered.

{ Hi guys! oops I left you with a clifhanger ;) I hope you like it and let me know if you want a part 4 ;) I love you guys so much and again thank you so much for your support I can't thank you guys enough! <3 }