Not to notice.

You joined a new school, and it was your 3th day. You already met your new class and you where very exited because, today was going to be a team day. A day where you need to do everything in a team of 4. You where also a little nervous because, there was this girl, demi, who is so gorgeous and she doesn't seem to notice you. But, you have a huge crush on her already. yes on the 3th day of school.

" Urm, Demi will be in a team with, Luna, Marissa and y/n. " The teacher said. " Alright, who is y/n?" Demi said looking around. " Me." You said and stepped forward while blushing a bit. " oh, hi, I didn't see you there. I'm.." " Demi, yeah I know." You said blushing and walked over to your team. Demi smiled a little and your team got out off the cl.ss room.

"So luna and Marissa. Why won't you 2 go around the school to search things we can do? Me and y/n will do the same." Demi said while smirking at me.

"Okay. See you soon." They said and walked away.

" so y/n. You're pretty hot but, you see shy. Why is that?" Demi asked you while slowly biting her lip.

" well.. urm. Thanks but, I - I just am I guess." You said.

"Come one lose up a bit and have fun. Do some things you've never done before." She said while walking into the bathroom of the school.

"L - like what?" You asked. You looked down at your shoes while blushing. Demi is really hot and you know from storys she does everything she wants. She slowly puched you against the bathroom wall.

"I think you know what I mean y/n.." she said while coming closer with her face. You coudn't control your breath. You liked the feeling of her touching you.

"Kiss me y/n I know that you want it." She said while coming even closer. She pressed her lips against yours. You blushed but, enjoyed it. Demi broke the kiss and whispered in your ear: "hmn let we finish this at my house..y/n "

"