Forbidden Love - Part 1

{ Demi's dad in this story is not her real dad or her stepdad. I made him up to make the story work. Don't sue me. ;) }

~ Y/N POV ~

So my mom is dating a new guy for a year now. I've seen him a few times. My mom talks about him. A lot. She thinks it's going very well between them. That there is a 'connection' she never felt before. Not even with my dad. 

Apparently he has a daughter as well. I've heard that she is older then me and that she is a very nice and beautiful young woman. She is 25 years old and lives on her own. I do too. That's why I have never met her. That's till My mom and him decided to get MARRIED! He asked her to marry her and she said yes. After 1 year of dating. I think that's WAY to soon. I told her that. She didn't like it. 

It will take a while before my mom and him are getting married. So I needed to meet his daughter before the wedding. And that day is today. 

The plan was to get to know her. To sleep over at my moms house and to do something fun the next morning. Let's hope that everything turns out great.

I Arrived at my moms house. I parked my car in front of the house, turned the car off, grabbed my keys and got out of the car. When I wanted to click on the button on my car key to lock the car I already heard the door open. 

"Honey! So good to see you again! How are you?" My mom said while walking towards me.

"Hi mom, yes I'm fine. How are you and.. Derick?" That's his name. 

I liked him. He is sweet and caring, but I still think this is going to fast. I mean 1 year is not that long right? Or am I just being childish, because I am still as single as a pringle. Any how I was nervous to meet his daughter. I mean we are going to be stepsisters after all. What if we don't get along? What if she hates me? Or what if I hate her? Or what if she doesn't like dogs? If she doesn't like dogs I don't think I can live with her. I am being to dramatic again.

"We are fantastic! We are so excited for you to meet Demi." That is apparently her name. Demi huh? Demi Lovato. I assume that she has the same last name as her dad. Fuck that name sounds familiar. 

"Come inside she is already here!" My mom walked inside and walked into the living room. I followed her slowly. I greet Derick with a hug and walk into the living room as well.

"Y/N this is Demi. Demi this is Y/N" My mom said smiling while standing next to her. She smiled and waved at me.

 She smiled and waved at me

 My eyes scanned her face. Up and down her jawline back at her lips and I ended up looking into her sparkling eyes. I couldn't help, but smile. Fuck she is beautiful.

 I couldn't help, but feel like a pice of trash next to her. 

"Hi, I'm Demi nice to meet you Y/N. I like your smile." She said with a glans of joy. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Her voice is so precious.

"Hi. I'm so sorry I wasn't expecting.. uhh.. YOU in front of me." I said giggling nervously. She looked at me laughing.

"We will leave you two alone to talk a little. We are going out and do some groceries on the way. Have fun you two!" My mom said and gave me and Demi a hug. Derick gave us a hug as well and they both left the house. So it was just me and her.

"So what where you expecting?" She asked me smiling.

"What?" 

"You said you didn't expect ME to stand in front of you. What did you mean by that huh?" She said and took a seat on the couch. I took a seat next to her. 

"I meant that I wasn't expecting someone so.. I don't know. You are going to think that I'm creepy." I said while I nervously laughed. She placed her hand on my lap. 

"Of course not silly." Sweet Jesus. Why is my new stepsister so fucking hot. 

"I wasn't expecting someone so beautiful to stand in front of me. I expected a bitchy type of girl to be honest. I was a little scared." I said while blushing. I looked down at my hands. They where getting sweaty. Why am I so nervous? That is not suppose to happen.

"Oh really? I'm glad you find me beautiful." She said with her hand still on my lap. " But who says that I'm not bitchy? You don't know me yet." She said with a wink. I blushed. She gave me a playful push. "I'm just kidding. I'm actually really fun." 

" I'm sure you are." I said with a smile. She gave me a smile back and stood up.

"So, Should we watch a movie? Or do something else fun?" She said while she grabs us something to drink. 

"urm, Yeah a movie sounds good." She puts the drinks on the table and looks at me. 

"You know what let's play a game instead." she said smirking. I blushed. She is so awesome. I felt so close to her already. 

"Okay, anything you want." I said and  smiled at her. She placed her hand on mine. I felt a shiver through my hole body.

"Anything huh?" 

{ Hi loves! Sorry for not updating sooner! i've been so busy! I hope you like this imagine and let me know if you want a part 2! and should I make things sweet. or should I spice it up a lot? ;) Love you guys! }