Break up.

{ With my baby @ddl__imagine} Your phone rang but, you didn't picked it up. You didn't wanted to talk to anyone on the phone right now after your brake up with your boyfriend. You laid on the couch curled up in a ball. Crying. You heard the door bell. You wiped your tears away, walked over to the door and opened it. "Hey y/n. I was calling you but, you didn't pick up " demi said while facing you. Tears came rolling down again. " y/n are you okay?" Demi said while coming closer. You shock your head and burst into tears. " aw baby girl what's wrong?." Demi said and hugged you tight. She whipped your tears away. "M-me and my b-boyfriend broke up." You said stuttering. "Why girly?" Demi said while rubbing your back while still standing in the door opening. "He.. he cheated on me!" You said and started to cry again. "Oh no baby. Come inside. " demi said and leaded you to the couch and closed the door. She took a seat Next to you and wrabbed her arms around you. "Sshhh baby girl it's okay." She said while rubbing your back again. You started to calm down a little. "You deserve someone way better then him." Demi said. You looked up at demi with your red puffy eyes. "If I where him I'd never let you go. You are everything what anyone wants." Demi said with a smile. You gave a weak smile. "You deserve the best baby. Someone who let's you know how sweet and worthy you are. Someone who says how beautiful you look in the moonlight. Someone who is there for you in all times." Demi said while pulling back some of your hair. "You think?" You said with a sweet voice. "I know so." Demi said while coming closer. "I don't know Demi.." you said and backed off a little. "He cheated and treated me like crap. I must deserved it.." you mumbled and a tear rolled down your cheek again. She came closer. "Baby he is a loser, like for real. And he is the one that deserves to be treated like crap" she says in comfort. You smiled a little, but that was it. "Can you please leave me alone?" You whispered softly. She looked up confused. "Oh no. Not when you're like this" she replied seriously. "Demi leave.. please.. I want to be alone!" You said louder and stood up. She did as well and grabbed your hands. "Look at me" she says. You didn't and kept looking down, until she lifted up your chin. "Y/N, I'm serious" she said and looked deep into your eyes. "What Demi? Don't tell me what to do!" You yelled at her and tried to hold in your tears. "Hey.." she whispered and stroked your cheek. You bite your lip hard and looked down. She lifts up ypur chin again and brushed her nose against yours gently. You blushed, it always made you smile. You couldn't help it. Demi was.. your everything. You always had feelings for her. "I love you baby. Let me make you feel like a princess everyday" she whispered and leaned in. You did as well and felt her perfect soft lips against yours. It was all you ever needed. The pain you felt diappeared and butterflies returned. Sparks were flying off. You pulled away slowly and licked your lips after. "I love you too Dems and of course."