The sexy cop.

You walked in the mall. You saw a police agent staring at you all the time. She was a hot young woman with blue/brown short hair. Curvy but tin she has A beautiful face and she looked damn hot in that uniform. She winked at you. You smiled. You check her out one last time and walked out of the mall. She run up to you. "Hey miss? I need to arrest you for being so sexy." She saif smirking. "Oh sorry agent...?" you looked at her. "Demetria.. but call me demi." She said smiling. "Hi I'm y/n" you said smiling. "But really, i need to arrest you." She said and grabbed her handcuffs. "Wait what?" You said. She putted on side on my wrist and the other one on her own. "Come with me. "She said smirking and bit her lip. You liked where this was going to. "Yes ma'm" you said smiling. She walked to her house that wasn't to far away. She opened the door and pulled you inside. She released herself from the handcuff. She pulled me to the bedroom and connected me to the bwd with thw handcuffs. "What the hell are you doing." You said laughing. She released her belt. It fell on the ground. You laid on the bed with your hands locked. She leaned in and pecked your lips. "I thought we could have some fun baby." She said. You bit your lip and nod. She slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She crawled towards you and took a seat on your stomach. She grabbed your clothes and kissed you hard. You tried to wrap your arms around her but you are stuck in the handcuffs. "Baby, hmm.. can you release me from the handcuffssss...hmmm." you said while liking it. "Sure but first I'll give you a little show first. "She said smirking. She crawled off the bed and stood in front of you. She let her blouse fall and walked into the bathroom. After a while she came back with only a towel rapped around her. Your eyes opened wide. You want her so bad but again.. you couldn't do anything. You was sooo horny and wanted to see what was underneath the towel. Demi walked towards you. She let her towel fall and saw that she was naked. " Okay you are being so mean right now.." you said. "No I'm not." Demi said smirking. "I'm just teasing a little. " demi said while biting her lip. "Get your sexy ass over here and release me!" You said while wanting demi more and more. "Not yet." She said and took a seat on your stomach. "Omg." You whispered. She touches your stomach with her ass and pussy. You saw her boobs right in front of you and you just wanted to make out with her and have sex. You started to sweat. She leaned in and pecked your lips. "Give me more!"you yelled. "You are horny aren't you?" She asked you smiling. "Yes! Can you please release me!" You begged. Demi started to rub your boobs. "I don't know. " demi said smirking. You moaned. "Can you at least lean forward. " you said. She did and you kissed her hard. Demi rubbed and squished your boobs. "Release me. " you said moaning. Demi smiled and got up. You watched her ass while she walked to the bathroom. She grabbed the keys and came back. She released you. Not 2 seconds later you jumped on top of her. You now took a seat on her stomach and held her hands you kissed her hard. You stripped down her body. You kissed her boobs. Demi started to moan. You smiled and maked your way to her pussy. you kissed her inner tights. Demi moaned. You enter 2 fingers inside of her and went slow. "Y/n! Faster! Ahhh" demi moaned. You did what she told you to do. After a while you licked her clean. "You taste so good." You said and pulled off your shirt. Demi smirked. You kissed demi and entered your tongue. Your tongues danced around each other. You cupped her face and kissed her harder. You ground on her and make her moan. "You're amazing. " demi said. "You to." You said. "Be my girlfriend. " demi said. "I will." You said and kissed her. You licked her stomach. " I want to kiss every inch of you." You said. "Hmm.. come here." Demi said and pulled you up. She kissed you and grabbed your ass. "You are the one." Demi said and smiled. You smile and kissed her cheek. "I love you sexy." "I love you to hotstuff." Demi said and kissed you.