The big surprise (M+A) #3

I filled the glasses and we cheered to love. A man brought our food and we ate in the light of the eifeltower and the stars.

We where done eating and we just finished our strawberries with chocolate. "it's time to go to our last destination today baby." I said and helped you up. your eyes sparkled in the moon light and your smile was as white as snow. I leaded you to yes, you already guessed it. the eifeltower. We stood underneath the lighting eifeltower. Nobody was around us. It was like we where the only ones here. You smiled and twirled around. "It's beautiful here." You said and smiled at me. "good to hear baby, because I want this to be perfect." I said and looked into your eyes. all the sudden we heared music. Your eyes brighten and looked at me. "baby?" you asked while a tear rolled down your cheek. Your smile was as big as your love for me and I couldn't be happier to see that. " you ones told me you wanted to dance with me on a romatic place but, I couldn't really dance. I want to do it over. " I said smiling. "Can I have this dance?" I asked and reached for her hand. "yes ofcourse!" You said with tears in your eyes and gave me your beautiful soft hand. You placed your hand on my waist and I did the same. We danced underneath the light on the eifeltower and it felt magical. Fireflies filled the sky and we danced till the song was done. You cupped my face with your beautifully shaped hands and kissed me. "This was amazing" you said. "I'm glad baby but, it's not over yet." I said and smiled.

"Seeing you here, in this beautiful light of the eifeltower makes me the luckiest woman on this planet. I fell in love with you the first day we started talking and here we are many years later. We proofed anyone that our love was bigger and stronger than anything else and we proofed that we are indeed made for eachother." I said. You hided you face in your hands. "babe What is this?" you asked while tearing up again. "just listen." I said and grabbed your hands. " Now till this day we fell in love with eachother even more. the way you smile." I said and looked at you. You smiled while tears rolled down your cheeks. "The way you walk, The way you squeez your eyes together while having your cute moments, The way you look at me with your eyes filled with love, The way you stroke my skin, making me feel loved by every touch. The way you dance, The way your hair falls perfectly over your shoulder, The way how I feel about you can't be described with words but, I hope it will with a ring." I said and pulled out a little box and went down onto my knee. "OMG." You cried and hided your face with your hands. "Dear, Maaike. can I have the honour to make you my wife?" I asked and opened the little box. The ring sparkled into the moon light and shined on your beautiful face. "YES! OFCOURSE YES!" You said while crying. I grabbed the ring out of the box and placed it around your finger. It fitted perfectly. I stood up and smiled. I whipped away your tears and pulled you into a passionated kiss. "welcome miss Vos. " I said smiling and hugged you. You had no words so you just said: " I love you so much baby." and smiled the brightest smile. "I love you so much too love. Can't wait till the wedding." I said and kissed you for the last time as girlfriend because the next kiss would be the sign of true love and becoming wife and wife.

The end.