Not a normal school day.

You walked over to your locker. "Hey y/n!" You heard. It was your best friend Emily. "Hey em!" You said and hugged her. "Have you heard it yet?! We have a new English teacher and she's so hot!" She said. "I didn't know!" "Well let's go then!" She said and pulled you into the classroom. You saw a beautiful young lady with a long black skirt that maked her ass look so fine. A white blouse that maked her figure look more sexy then it already was. "Hi girls." She said and smiled at us when we came in. "Hello." You said while staring at her. You took a seat next to your best friend and kept staring at her. She noticed and winked at you. You blushed. Everyone took a seat and the less started. "Hello class. I'm miss lovato. But call me demi" She said with a beautiful smile and wrote her name on the board. Her blouse went up a little while she was writing her name. You bit your lip and stared at her ass. She turned around and catched you staring. She giggled a little. "Let's get to know each other." She said to the class. We did a introduce round and of course you where the last one. "Well I'm y/n. I love writing. Drawing. Playing guitar and I'm a lesbian." You said. "That's brave that you said that out loud y/n... Very brave." She said with a wink. You blushed. The lesson was over. "Y/n? Can you stay for a second? " demi said. You walked over to her. "So I thought that it was really brave of you to say that you're a lesbian. " she said while closing the door. "Thanks." You said smiling trying to focus. "I catched you staring sometime." She said while taking a seat on the desk. "Oh.. uhm I'm sorry I didn't ment to..." "you know y/n. I need to punish you for that." She said while pulling you closer. You smirked. "You know you can get in real trouble? " you said. She nodded and opened her first three bottons of her blouse. You bit your lip. "Kiss me y/n" she whispered while leaning forward. You smiled and leaned in. You planted your lips on her soft lips. It felt so good. Your hand went underneath her skirt and stroke her area. "Go for it y/n." She moaned. So you did. You took off her skirt and panties and kissed her inner tights. She moaned loudly. She still sat on the desk. She spread her legs. "Fuck me already y/n!" She said moaning. You smiked and entered two fingers without warning. "OH GOSH Y/N!" She moaned. "Yell my name baby." You said. You went faster. "AHH. Y/N IM.. IM GONNA COME.." She said. "Not yet sexy. Hold it in for me." You said while going deeper. "AAHH Y/N I CAN'T HOLD IT MUCH LONGER. GOSH." she moaned. "Now baby." You said. You reached her climax and got her juice all over you hand. You licked it off. "You taste delicious." You said while leaning in for a kiss. She kissed you hard. "Oh. Damn. Baby. You. Where. Amazing. " she said while still catching her breath. You kissed her neck softly. "You have detention y/n. " she said. You looked up. "Tomorrow at my house." She winked. "Yess miss sexyassvato." You said and pecked her lips. You both got dressed up and unlocked the door. "See you tomorrow y/n." She said and blew a kiss.