The cafeteria.

Imagine you work at a cafeteria. It's closing time. You clean the tables and all the sudden a gorgeous young lady walks in. "Uhm, sorry are you closed? I'm so hungry and I just finished my show. " she said. "Yeah, we are closed. But, I'm alone so, I can make you some food gorgeous. "You said and winked at her. She smiled and took a seat on the bar. "You're Demi right? You ask her while making a special sandwich. "Yes I am." She said smiling. "And you are?" She asked laughing. "Oh, my name is y/n." You said. "That's a beautiful name. " demi said. "Thanks. " you said and give her the sandwich. " hope you like it." You said. She took a bite. "Yum! This is good!" She said and took another bit. "Thank you. I'm glad you like it." You said smiling. She finish her sandwich. "Thank you for letting me stay." She said. "No problem beautiful. " you said. She smiled. "You're cute." She said. "Well thanks. You're hot." You said. "Thanks. " she said laughing. "She grabbed a napkin and wrote her something down. "I gotta go." She said and walked torwards you. She leaned in and pecked your lips. She gave you the napkin and winked at you. "Call me." She said and leaves. You was still in shock from that great kiss. You looked at demi's phone number and smiled. You closed the doors from the cafeteria and head home. You open the door of your apartment. You walked to your bedroom and hopped on bed. You laid down and took your phone out of your pocket. You added demi's number and called her. "Hi y/n! " demi said. " how did you know that it was me?" You ask laughing. "Well, i kinda waited on your phone call." She said laughing. "That's cute." You said. "Soooo, should we face time? " demi asked. "Sure!" You said and added her on face time. You waited for her to call you. When she called you answered. You saw demi's beautiful no - make up face. Her beautiful side shave. Her perfect brown/blue hair. "Wow." You said and stared at the screen. "What?" She asked with her beautiful smile. "Never ever wear make up again please." You said. "Ahw you're sweet. " she said and fixed her hair. "Ugh you're so perfect. " you said smiling. " you're to." Demi said while hiding her face. "Don't hide your face. It's gorgeous. " you said."and Your freckles ar ethe cutest." You continued. "I love you." Demi said smiling. "I love you too." You said. "I gotta go beautiful. Bye." Demi said and waved. "Bye." You said and waved back. She blew a kiss and ended the call. You couldn't get her out of you head so you decided to call her the next morning. "Hey, baby." Demi said with her raspy voice. "Hi! Good morning." You said happy. "What are you so happy about?" Demi asked ypu laughing. "Can you come over?" You said with a big smiling. "Yeah, sure!" She said. "Well that's why I'm happy." You said laughing. "Weird ass." She said. "I'll text you my address." You said and hung up. You texted her your address. She replied: "Thank you gorgeous ." You smiled and texted back: " hurry your sexy ass up! " she replied back: omw babe " After a while demi knocked on my door. I opened the door and smiled. "Hey, gorgeous. " demi said. "Hey, baby." I said and let her in. "These are for you." Demi said and gave me some roses. "Omg thank you baby." I said and hugged her. "I missed this." Demi said. " you missed what?" You asked her. "Your warmth. Your smell. Your arms wrapped around me. Your lips. You." Demi said. "I missed that to. " you said and laid down the roses. You leaded demi to the couch. "You don't wear make up!" You said happy. "You liked me without make up right?" Demi said and fixed her hair. "I like you with or without make up." You said and moved closer. Demi smiled and laid down on your lap. You pet her hair and and smiled. "Hey demi?" You said. "Yeah?" She said and sat up. You looked into her eyes and pecked her lips. "I love you. " "I love you too." Demi said and blushed. "I have a surprise for you." You said and walked to the kitchen. You came back with a huge bowl full of strawberries dipped in chocolate. " OMG You are amazing." Demi said and grabbed a strawberry and ate it. "Hmm this is so good." Demi said. You smiled and sat next to her. Demi moved closer and rested her head on your shoulder while eating a strawberry. You ate one to while staring at her. Demi smiled and looked at you. She took a seat on your lap while facing you. "Let play a game okay?" Demi said smirking. "Okay." You said smiling. "I take a strawberry In my mouth and you need to try to grab it." Demi said. "Simple. " you said. "With your mouth. " demi added smirking. "Not that simple. " you said biting your lip. Demi placed the strawberry between her teeth and tried to smile. You laughed and camd closer. You opened your mount and tried to grab the strawberry. Demi didn't even try to make it hard to get. Your lips touched hers while biting the strawberry in half. "I won." You said while eating the strawberry. "No you didn't." Demi said smirking. "Why not?" You ask laughing. " she opened her mouth. you saw the half of the strawberry. " how van i grab that?!" You said laughing. "Well find a way." Demi said smiling. You gave her a sexy smirk and came closer. Your lips touch hers again but this time you entered a Tongue. You sheared with your tongue for that pice of strawberry. And found it. You find a way to get it and eat it. "Ha, now i win!" You said smirking. "Yes you did." Demi said biting her lip. you looked at demi how she bit her lip and smirked. "I know another game." You said and pulled demi closer on your lap. " we Can ask each other a question and when the answer is wrong you need to take of a piece of clothing. " you said while biting your lip. Demi nodded. "Let's do this." Demi said. "What's my favourite fruit? " you asked her. "Strawberries? " she said smiling. "Nope. It's watermelon." You said smirking. demi smiled and took off her heels. " clever. " you said and winked at her. " what's my favourite colour? " demi asked you. "Hmm.. red right?" You said. "No baby. Black." Demi said smiling. You had no shoes on so you took off your shirt. Demi bit her lip and moved closer to you on your lap. "What's my favourite serie?" You asked her. "CSI?" She said. "No that's you baby. Mine is pretty little liars." You said laughing. "Fine." Demi said smirking and took off her shirt. "Let's just stop here." Demi said. " I played enough games. " demi said with a sexy smirk and moved even closer. "I need no game for this." Demi said and puched her lips against yours. She cupped your face and the kiss got heated. She pushed you down so you now laid on the couch. She kissed your neck gently. You let out a small moan and bit your lip. You wrapped your leg around hers and filled the gab between you two. Demi smiled and kissed your lips again. You cupped her face and entered your tongue. Your tongue danced around hers while she moved her hand and grabs your ass. She took a quick breath. "Damn. Y/n." She said and planted her lips on yours again.