fired.

"I can't believe that they would do that to me!" You yelled angry while walking in circles. "Baby, calm down." Demi said while getting up from the couch. "No, demi why would they fire me!?" You said angry. "I don't know. Just relax a bit baby. You'll find another job!" Demi said while grabbing your hand. "It's just so unfair! why me!?" Why.." before you could finish demi pressed her lips against yours." Relax. Okay?" Demi said smiling. "But.." you said. Demi kissed you again. "Shhh.. " she said and leaded you to the couch. You carefully let yourself slide on the couch. Demi smiled and took a seat on your stomach with one leg on each side. She leaned forward and kissed you neck. "Hmm" you moaned. Demi found a weak spot and you relaxed. "Turn around baby." Demi said and kissed your lips one last time. You turned around and laid on your stomach. Demi took of your shirt. She kissed your back many times. You smiled. Demi gave you a back massage. "Hmmm baby, that feels so good. " you said. Demi giggled and laid down on your back and wrapped her arms around your neck. "You'll find another job baby." Demi said and kissed your cheek. "As long as I'm with you I'm the happiest girl on the planet. " you said and smiled. "I love you." Demi said. "I love you more." You said and turned around and started to tickle demi. "Baby stop! " she laughed. "Magic word?" You said giggling. "Pleaseeeee???!" Demi said laughing. You stopped with tickling "good answer." You said with you raspy voice and gave her a long kiss.