Friends with benefits.

~ Y/N POV ~

You and Demi where the best of friends but, not just friends more like friends with benefits. You two cuddled and kissed all the time, maybe a bit to much.. What Demi doesn't know is that you indeed have a huge crush on her. You invited Demi over and your other friend Selena to come have a girls day. Watching movies, playing games that kind of stuff. You where looking forward to seeing Demi again. Kissing her soft lips. Feeling her bare skin stroking yours, Maybe have sex later at night. But, you two weren't in a relationship and thats exactly what you wanted. But if Demi wants that?.. 

Selena was the first one to arrive. She had her comfy clothes on with a messy bun in her hair. " Hi hun!" Selena said smiling. " Hello! welcome at my place." I said while hugging her while laughing. She's been here a lot of times already but, that's just a joke between us two. " So where's Miss Lovato?" she asked giggling. " You know her." you said. " always miss Late-vato." you said laughing. You both laughed and at the same moment you heard a knock on your door. " BABE!" you yelled. You opened the door and saw Demi standing in front of you In her tight pants that showed her parts real good. If you know what I mean. " Hi baby. " Demi said smiling and walked inside and immediately threw her bag on the flour and pressed her lips against yours. Your hand automatically reached for her body. Your hands stroked her body as  if it was the softest thing you've ever felt. Demi's hand was reaching for your ass. she slowly let her hand slide down your body and ended up cupping your ass with her hands. " uh..urm." Selena said while looking kind of jealous. " oh sorry.. " Demi said and Lets go of you. Selena grabbed her bag and searched something in it. You felt a hand on you shoulder and felt a warm breath in your neck. " We'll finish this later babe." You heard Demi whisper and got the shivers from her sexy voice. She gave you a little wink and grabbed her bag also.

After they putted al her stuff away you decided to watch a movie with the 3 of you. The 3 of you laid in your huge bed. You in de middle, Demi on your right and Selena on your left. You were not really focussing on the movie because, Demi looked really hot laying down and it made you remember the first time you two decided to become best friends with benefits.

- A few moths ago - 

You and Demi where laying down. You with your head on her stomach while she Played with your hair. " listen Y/n I am so curious to know how it feels like te be with a girl.." Demi said with the confidents she had. " How it feels to kiss, to have sex. You know?" she said. " yes I get it." you said also being curious to know how it feels like and since you already had a huge crush on Demi it wouldn't mind you trying it on her. " Listen y/n Ive a suggestion. What If we become best friends.. With benefits? hm?" Demi asked while slowly sliding her hand up my body towards my chest. " Oh, Demi urm.. Yes I guess." you said. You where so sure but, You wanted it to look like you didn't mind. While you definitely did. " Let's start here then.. Right now." She said and slowly let her hand stroke over my boobs. " oef.. " You softly moaned. She turned the strokes into squeezing and it got heated very fast after. " Let's take it all the way baby."  Demi whispered and slowly pulled down your pants while she pressed her lips against yours.

- Reality -

You got snapped back into reality by Selena coming closer while asking you something. " hmm?" you said. " I said.. are you paying attention to the movie? because, you only seem to pay attention to Demi." You looked at Demi and saw that she smirked. " I was just thinking." You said and felt that you turned red. " everyone knows you're thinking about me, sexy." Demi said while coming closer. " haha, sure Demi." Selena said laughing. Demi looked at Selena and laughed. " it was just a joke sel." She said and got closer to me. " Or did you?" She whispered with a smirk. so soft that only you could hear it. 

You where still watching the movie with Demi and Selena, While you kept an eye on Demi. She kept touching you and looking at you. It made you crazy. "Hey girls, I need to go to the bathroom but, when I'm back, should we play truth or dare? " Selena suggested. "Yes, of course." Me and Demi answered at the same time and smiled. " Cool! I'll be right back." Selena said and went to the bathroom. You grabbed your Phone to check if you didn't miss anything and it also was a distraction to not look at demi. She had on this pare of shorts who where very tight and very short it was white with a sexy look to it. She also had on this vest with little stars what was pretty cute but, she had it zipped down a bit so you could see her grey bra which was a little to small and tight as well so you could perfectly see her boobs. She also had on these cute pare of long socks, what made the look complete. I mean how could you not stare at her. " well, well, its just you and me now huh baby?" She said while biting her lip. You tried not to pay attention but, how couldn't you? " yes." you simply answered.  Demi lifted up your chin and looked directly into your eyes. " I want to play.." Demi whispered and slowly zipped down her vest with her other hand. You could see her boobs perfectly now. Damn.. She slowly leaned in and kissed your lips passionated. Your hands reached for her body as a reflex and soon she laid on top of you while making out with you. You squeezed her boobs while she let out a small moan. She wanted to slide her hand down in your shorts till, Selena came in. " Jezus, Demi, Y/N get a room. " She said. " We had until you came back  in." Demi said playfully. Selena didn't react. " Should we play then?" she asked. Me and Demi nodded while Demi zipped her vest back up. Dammit Selena..

The 3 of you already played for a while but, it got interesting.. " I dare you to kiss me." It was quite for a moment. " wha.." I said. " I dare you to kiss me. now." Selena said. " but, Selena I urm.." You said while looking at Demi. Demi looked disappointed. " common." Selena said smiling. You closed your eyes and kissed her. Ugh. it lasted longer then 20 seconds which made you feel discussed. You like Demi not Selena. Maybe she liked you? Maybe that's why she's been acting all jealous. " Okay stop!" it was Demi that shouted. " Listen Selena, You're a nice girl and all but y/n Is mine." Demi said. Butterflies race in your stomach. " Wow Demi chill, you guys are just best friends with benefits.. She doesn't have anyone yet. " Selena said and pouched you against the wall and tried to kiss you again. Demi stopped her by pulling you away. " Selena.. Let y/n go. I know you may like her but, you're not the only one.. besides Y/n can choose with who she'll be happy. if  it's either you, me or someone else, If she's happy. Then it's okay right?" Demi said and smiled at me. I couldn't contain myself and pressed my lips against Demi's. " I Love you, Demi!" you said with a tear rolling down your cheek. "You make me happy." Selena apologized and took off. "I love you too y/n. I always have." She said smiling.

" Now, let's continue what we started." Demi said smiling and pushed you onto the bed.

The End 

Inspired by @13hollz

Leave a comment to let me know what you think! 😊