Cozy day.

I opened the door and saw my beautiful girl. "Hi baby!" I said and kissed her. "Hi cutie." She said and smiled cutely. I hugged her tight. "I missed you!" I said and brushed my nose against her neck. "Hmm I missed you too." She said and kissed my cheek. I smiled and let her in. I lighted up all candles and made it all cozy. "Nahw you did this for me?" She asked. "Hmm hmm." I said and wrabbed my arms around her waist. " hmm cute." She said and pecked my lips. We both took a seat and drank our tea that I made and watched some mtv while we where cuddling. "Should we go upstairs baby?" I asked and she nodded. I walked upstairs while I felt a hand on my ass. "Eyy!" I said giggling. "Woeps." She said and winked. I opened the door of my room and took a seat on my bed. She took a seat next to me and stared at me for a few minutes. " Hey babe?" She asked. "Hmm hmm?" I said and turned around and she tickled me. "EYY N STOP I SWEAR! HAHA!" I yelled and tried to fight back what was very hard while laughing. "Hmm what do i get?" She said while continuing. "HAHA. WHAT YOU WANT! " i yelled laughing. She stopped. I smiled. "Kisses please? " she said and bit her lip. "I can do that." I said and kissed her. We ended up laying down. She came on top of me and we maked out. I grabbed her ass and squeezed it softly. "Hmm" she moaned softly. After a while we say that we needed to eat. So we walked downstairs and I grabbed everything what i needed and putted the pancake mix in the pan. She wrabbed her arms around me and pulled me against her body. "Oh god you tease." I said giggling. "Hmm hmm that's me." She said and kissed my neck. After eating some pancakes I wrabbed my arms around her and she pulled me close to her body and stook her ass out against my body. "Oh gosh." I said softly. She giggled and leaded me to the couch. she took a seat and tapped her leg I smirked and took a seat on her lap and kissed her passionated. "hmm" she moand out of joy. she squeezed my ass and moved up to my neck and heated the kiss. After a little while she got down to my boob and teased me to make circles around it. " hmm baby." I moaned. She giggled and bit her lip. After a while I did the same to her and she started to moan too. "Oh shit baby! I gotta go!" she said and took a look at the clock. She wanted to get up but I pulled her back in a long kiss. " i really need to go babe." shé said and winked. "Alright baby." I said and kissed her one more time. "bye baby, I love you." we said and kissed our goodbyes.