Liking your best friend.

{ Demi is your best friend but, you think that you like her. You don't know it for sure because, you don't know if you are bi or straight. You know that demi is a lesbian but, that makes it harder. } you and demi where going to your place. You opened the door and let demi in. You closed the door behind her and took a seat on the couch. Demi did the same. "Demi? " "yeah?" She said. "I need to tell you something. " you said. "Sup?" She said and faced you. "Well.. I don't know how to put this.. but, I'm struggling.. I think I like girls too.. but, I don't know for sure. I mean.." before you could finish demi said " you don't know how it feels? To make out with a girl? To have sex with a girl?" Demi said smiling. You nodded. "Well, I can help you if you want?" Demi said while coming closer. "What do you mean?" You said while your eyes widened. "Well... you can try it with me. Than You can discover if you're gay or not. And it's easier with me right? I'm your best friend. " Demi said smirking. "True." You said. Demi came closer. "Now?!" You said nervous. "Yeah? Why not? " "I'm just nervous I've never done this before with a girl." You said while staring at demi. "Let me do the work first okay? You. just. Relax. " demi said while opening her blouse. Button for button. You started at her bra and nodded. Demi smirked and pecked your neck gently. Then she kissed it many times. "Hmm" you said. Demi smiled. "You like?" She whispered. You nodded. She smiled and kissed your lips slowly. She heated the kiss. And took off your shirt. "You ready? " demi asked. You took a deep breath. "Ready. " you said. Demi wanted to take off your pants. "Wait." You said and got up. "I.. I don't know if I can do this.." you said while looking down. "Of course you can baby, but if you don't want it its okay too." Demi said while rubbing your arm what maked you feel calm. Demi came closer "Although I would love to finish this." She whispered smiling. "I.. I just don't know if I can do this. I never had..sex.. with a girl before." You said while looking down again. Demi gently pulled up your chin. "You're cute." Demi said giggling and pecked your cheek. You blushed. "I told you gorgeous. Let me do the work. Then we'll see." Demi said whiled stroking your waist. ' but, I'm so scared that I'll do it bad and that you never wanna do it again with me. Because, you are the reason why I'm confused..I think I am in love with you demetria...' You thought by yourself. You blushed by the thought. Demi took a seat on your lap and placed one hand on your waist. You looked at her blushing. She took your hand and leaded you to her boobs. She let your hand stroke over her boobs. "Guys don't have this baby. They are all yours." Demi said. And kissed your neck gently. You felt butterflies coming up again. 'All yours' that's what kept playing over and over in your head. It maked you giggle. She reached a weak spot and you let out a moan. "Hmm, baby I will find all your weak spots in no time." Demi whispered in your neck and maked her way down to you boobs. Your heart went faster. She kissed your boobs. "Can you take off your bra for me baby? " demi said pleasing with a sexy smirk. You started to feel warmer. You slowly nodded and tried to take off your bra really sexy. You slowly let your bra slight down your arms. "Well, well is someone getting in the sexy mood." Demi said smiling. You blushed. "Don't worry baby, I like it a lot." Demi whispered. Demi started to suck on your nippel. "Hhmm" you let out. Demi smiled and maked her way to your lips again and kissed them. She heated the kiss and in no time your tongues danced around each other. 'Common y/n! Let her notice that you can be sexy and badass. She liked it common! ' you thought by yourself and agreed. You took off demi's bra and slowly rubbed them. "Hmm baby. I never thought you would do that. Keep going. Please. " demi said smiling and pecked your lips again. You bit your lip and rubbed her boobs harder. Demi let out a moan. "Baby. Let me turn you on as fuck." Demi said and carefully unbuttoned your pants. "sure gorgeous." You said blushing. Demi smiled and took off your pants. "Common baby. Take off my pants." Demi said while stroking your cheek. You nodded and unbuttoned her pants. You slowly let it slide off her legs. You laid down on the bed and kissed her. "Hmm. " demi moaned and pulled away. Demi smirked and took off her own panties. "Woa.."you whispered and bit your lip. "Your turn baby. We saw each other naked before. " demi said while slowly moving her hand closer to your area. It turned you on so much. You slowly took off your panties. "Hmm freshly shaved huh." Demi said and stroke your inner tights. It turned you on even more. You let out a small moan and nodded. "Relax baby." Demi said while coming closer. She pecked your lips and whent down to your freshly shaved pussy. She kissed your inner tights. "Hmm demi I.." you moaned. "Shhtt don't think. Just enjoy. " demi said and pumped two fingers inside of you. "Oh gosh! Demetria!" You moaned. Demi smirked and went faster. "Aahh! Ohh god!" You moaned. "Yell my name baby." Demi said while going deeper. "DEMETRIA GOSH AAAAAHH!" You moaned. After a while you came out and demi licked you clean. Demi kissed you so you could taste yourself. "Hmm you taste really good.." demi said while she licked her lips. She laid on top of you. Your breath was fast but tense. You wrabbed your hands around demi's waist. "Aw did I fucked you to hard baby? You look so tired." Demi said giggling. She kissed your neck. You nodded. "and? Are you sure now? " demi asked in your neck. You smiled. "Yes. Definitely. " you said and pulled demi's head up and kissed her. "I'm in love with you demetria." You said. "Really because, I'm in love with you too." Demi whispered into your ear. You smiled and pecked her lips. Still catching your breath. "Aw baby. Get some rest." Demi said while rubbing your boobs what maked you relax. "Only if you stay with me tonight. " you said while cupping her ass. "Tonight, tomorrow, forever." Demi said and kissed you. You smiled. " I love you. " "i love you too." Demi said and snuggled into you. You wrabbed your arms around her and fell quickly after that asleep.