Forbidden Love - Part 2

~ Y/N POV ~

"Anything huh?" Demi said smirking. 

I blushed. What did she mean by that? Did she mean it in a playful way or a.. Sexual way. NO. Ofcourse not in a sexual way she is your stepsister! Get your dirty mind off her body. I chought myself staring at her. Shit. Hopefully she didn't notice. I looked away at my drink and took a sip.

"Yeah, I mean whatever you like to do is fine with me." I said. Why do you need to repeat yourself? She gets it. You are the one who thinks in a wrong way. I Notice that she started laughing.

"You are so cute, you know that? Don't worry to much honey, We will invited some friends over and play some games for fun. Then we are not all alone and will it be less awkward." She said with a wink. She stood up and grabbed her phone and started to invite some people over. The only thing what I heard was: "You are so cute, you know that? Don't worry to much honey." Those words out of her mouth felt so good. So I just nodded.

After some talking and getting to know each other, the door bell rang. 

"I'll get it." Demi said and walked to the door. Two friends of Demi walked in and smiled at me. 

"This is Marissa and this is Matthew. Mar, Mat, this is Y/n. They are two of my best friends. She said smiling. She gave them a hug and a kiss on the cheek. They seem nice. 

"So this is your hot stepsister you told us about." Matthew said smirking. Demi gave him a punch in his stomach. He almost fell on the ground.

"You need to stop working out, You are getting to good." He said laughing. Demi smirked and laughed it off. Like nothing happened. Did Demi really tell them that I was hot? Or was it just a joke..

 "Anyway I don't get to see them as often when I'm on the road. So I thought it might be fun to do some games together." Demi said smiling.

Wait.. what?

Hold up a second.

'On the road.'

FUCK

"YOU ARE DEMI LOVATO." I suddenly yell.

"Yes, Obviously. I thought you already knew my name sweetheart." She said laughing. Her friends laughed too. 

"NO- No I meant like the artist! Demetria Devonne Lovato? right?" I said over enthusiastic. She smiled.

"Girl, You are a little late." Matthew said laughing. Demi came towards me and smiled. She placed her arms around me and gave me a hug. 

"I am sweetheart. I thought you already knew." She said while rubbing my back while we hugged. This felt so good. I don't want her to let go. But she did.

"No, I didn't know. But, now I do. I already had the feeling I knew you from somewhere." I said smiling. She looked into my eyes and gave me a precious smile. 

"You're adorable. isn't  my new little stepsister adorable guys?" She said.

"Absolutely, she is so sweet." Marissa said and smiled at me. I looked at them and smiled back. I know I was younger, but only 4 years younger. Whatever. I think this one of the best things that happened to me so far. A hot Pop artist is now my new stepsister. This is unbelievable.

"Let's play some games shall we!" Matthew said like we where some kids. I liked it. I felt young. I felt happy. I felt.. More then I needed to feel.

After a few board games we where now playing truth to dare. Matthew already ate dog food. Marissa already ran on the street in her bra and me.. well I only told the truth so far. It was Demi's turn.