The new teacher.

// The school you where in was a school to learn more about acting or singing. So it wasn't really only math it was more Drama classes for people at 19 years and older. You where 20 years old.//

You walked into your school after a little vacation. It was time to learn again after those 2 weeks of relaxing and you where not looking forward to it. The same old boring drama classes. The same old stinking cafeteria and the same old lame teachers. "hey y/n!" you heard your friend Hannah yelled from the other side of the hall way. "hey Hannah." you said while she came closer to you. "Whats up with you?" she asked you. You looked bored and not entertained. You really didn't wanted to go to the same old boring classes again. "Well school is just so boring. It's always the same. There never happens something exiting or fun you know." you said with a frown. " Hey, I know I'm right here with ya. School is indeed boring but, we really need to go too class now, otherwise we have a problem." You let out a sight and nodded. 

You find your class in the classroom with no teacher. You took a seat and wonder where Miss Grace was, your drama teacher. You looked out of the window and got drifted away by your thought. Suddenly You heard the door open and you can't help but, still stare out of the window. You where already so done with this school and so done with Miss Grace so you didn't mind turning your head to see that same old grumpy old lady you saw everyday at your drama class.

Everyone was so silent. Most of the time when Miss Grace came in we'd all be talking but, it was silent. 

" Good morning everyone." a rich voice spoke. This wasn't Miss Grace. This voice was way younger. Way more exiting in a way and way more.. sexy. You turned your head as quickly as you could. You notice a woman with a perfectly shaped body in front of the class. She didn't had any regular boring school clothes on like all teachers do but, she had this tight black jacket on with no damn pants.. it was this kind of short lace suit. (Photo Above/ below) With long boots/heels. Her face was flawless. You couldn't spot any wrinkle, pimple or any spots. The shape was beyond pretty. it was so close to perfect that you kept staring into those big brown eyes. Her long hair fell over her shoulders perfectly into beautiful curls. She was just.. Gorgeous.

Her eyes looked through the hole class but, suddenly she locked her eyes with Yours

Her eyes looked through the hole class but, suddenly she locked her eyes with Yours. Her eyes slide down your body to take a good look at you. She gave you a little smirk without letting everyone know she did. She raised her eyebrow a little before looking away again.

" My name is Demi Lovato but, Call me Miss Lovato. I'll be your new teacher." She said with that same voice as earlier. I looked at her with none believe that our new teacher was so unbelievebly beautiful. " I have a idea, how about you guys ask me some questions to get to know me better and I'll awnser them." The class nodded. 

"Are you single?" the first question came from a boy named Tomas.. Ofcourse he needed to ask that. He was the oldest one of the boys. He is 22 years old. " Yes I am..Tomas.. was it right?" She showed no fear, She didn't care she was just Confident. Tomas smirked and gave his friend a high five. " Yes Tomas it is but, you can call me babe if you want." he said full confidents. "Listen, Tomas, I'd rather suck a dick then to call you babe.. and I DON'T suck dicks. I'm a lesbian, Tomas, and I think I had more pussy in one year, then you had in your hole life. So, Tomas, No I'm not interested in you or in any of your friends, am I clear?" She said with one eyebrow raised. He was silent and his confidents sank away when the hole class started laughing. Miss Lovato smirked. "For any of you who want to ask, I am 23, yes I am single, I am a lesbian and No, I'm not here to hear those kind of comments everyday. I am here to teach you guys something about singing and acting. I don't want to hear any of those comments anymore, otherwise you'll be out of my class. Understood?" she said to the hole class in a calm tone. Everyone nodded. "Good, now lets make a group of two for a few mirror exercises." She said. We did. Hannah already pared up with Jason. Her crush. Great and the only one who is alone is... yes you. Everyone started to do their task.